ebinmaine

How did you create, or get stuck with, your screen name?

PeacemakerJack

:text-goodpost: now that is Classic!!!!

• Like 6

Big_Red_Fred
27 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I still am wearing shoes (Red Wings) that were purchased before 1990.

Hey Jim as long as you dont Click your heels together 3 time & wish you were home in Kansas ! Good Grief i thought you wrote Red Slippers, Bed Time boys & take my half a dozen pills, 1 for BP, 1 for another BP, 1 for not chasing Red Wagons at night, 1 for chewing on the womans Red Slippers, :ROTF:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Big_Red_Fred
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Mine is pretty easy I own a 1984 El Camino SS Choo Choo and am the care taker off a 1972 Commando 800 among others. I am like Steve on a Stick . Modern stuff drives me crazy. I wear wind up watches , the Elgin I am wearing was made in 1957 , I do not own a cell phone. I have a laptop only because it was cheaper than a desk top and I am too dang dumb to figure out how to transfer files from one computer to another. We only have one TV and finally got HD cable this summer. Love music from the 50s and 60s. Don't like the new pickups they sit too high off the ground (all are build for 4 wheel drive) . 

I left you a Present ole buddy ! Heck your only as old as you feel ! Dam look at my wrinkles, I look like a wrinkled up dogs azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahaha

• Haha 1

ohiofarmer
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

Bonus points if you can name the narrator of this ad...... And yes, i knew that chunk-a chunk big chunk was part of the words to the song before I played it.  Now if i could just remember the important stuff....

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 1

squonk

Now I want a chunky! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

This is a great thread....to start the winter when things get slow.  Jim (Elcamino Wheel Horse)...if you still had a beeper...squonk could have found you 3 years ago.  :ROTF:

Hard to beat a Chunky and a sip of Rock & Rye.  :occasion-xmas:

@elcamino/wheelhorse  that Elgin Watch was made in my home town...very possible that some of my relatives put that watch together.  Elgin watch.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse
1 minute ago, stevasaurus said:

This is a great thread....to start the winter when things get slow.  Jim (Elcamino Wheel Horse)...if you still had a beeper...squonk could have found you 3 years ago.  :ROTF:

I have been thinking about changing my name to WHERE IS THAT GUY !  @squonk likes to rest on the bus bench too much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oldarmy

Mine is just because I really like the Ruger Oldarmy cap and ball revolver. Simple as that, great gun btw. Always dug black powder guns. 

• Like 6

ztnoo

My user name is the last five letters of my last name........reversed.

It was the first email handle I ever used.

Quirky for sure, but unique.........IMO.

I won't (refuse to) discuss my local nickname .......

• Like 8

ClassicTractorProfessor
3 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Mine is pretty easy I own a 1984 El Camino SS Choo Choo and am the care taker off a 1972 Commando 800 among others. I am like Steve on a Stick . Modern stuff drives me crazy. I wear wind up watches , the Elgin I am wearing was made in 1957 , I do not own a cell phone. I have a laptop only because it was cheaper than a desk top and I am too dang dumb to figure out how to transfer files from one computer to another. We only have one TV and finally got HD cable this summer. Love music from the 50s and 60s. Don't like the new pickups they sit too high off the ground (all are build for 4 wheel drive) . 

I can agree with these new trucks being too high off the ground...my company truck is a 2013 Ran 2500 4x4...nice truck but I hate having to load tools in and out of it every day...my old 81 F250 is much easier to work out of, cheaper/easier to work on, and looks better too. Mom always told me I was born about thirty years too late, I have always had an interest in classic vehicles, tractors, music, TV shows, I can't stand any of this new stuff. I do own a smartphone...for one reason only...and that's to get on RedSquare and chat with y'all lol...otherwise I'd be more than happy with my company issued flip phone

• Like 6