ClassicTractorProfessor

New tractor...and new stable...it was a good day

ClassicTractorProfessor

Most of you probably remember here a couple weeks back I traded my bucket truck for a 1981 F250 and a Ford 2n tractor. Got the pickup home a few days back but hadn't got around to getting the tractor over here yet. Well today was the day she finally got to come home, so I was pretty excited about that. Then was browsing the marketplace on Facebook and found the exact building ive been wanting for a Horse stable. 12x32 portable garage. This one was a repo building so got a pretty sizeable discount on it. Should be delivered one day next week.

20171108_144035.jpg

received_485956291804700.jpeg

• Like 9

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is a nice building . Early Christmas Present. 

• Like 1

Sparky

Never heard of a repossessed shed/barn before but congrats on both the tractor the shed (and the discount) 👍

• Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor
24 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Never heard of a repossessed shed/barn before but congrats on both the tractor the shed (and the discount) 👍

The place I bought it from does rent to own with low down payments and no credit check, so every once in a while a good deal comes along on one that someone couldn't keep up with the payments on. This one is in really good shape, but does have some oil stains on the floor...no big deal there ive got a certain C125 that would just love to mark its territory on the floor as well lol...do they make diapers for Horses :ROTF:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

Had the Ford and the Horses out for a little sun today...did a complete tune up on the Ford 

20171111_151425.jpg

20171111_151359.jpg

20171111_151319.jpg

20171111_151307.jpg

20171111_151258.jpg

• Like 5

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Very nice professor, your a lucky man.

Glenn

• Like 1

JimD

Nice Ford and shed, and Horses of course. I've wanted a ford 8 or 9N since I was a little kid and saw My Uncle Bob' New N at his farm back in west Virginia. I fell in love with it on the spot. Never found one when I had the money to buy it but found many when I didn't have the money. Isn't that the way it always works out? :D Good luck with both of your purchases. 

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

Nice garage. I have been looking at metal building kits. 

I grew up using tractors like that on the farm. Not sure about models, but they looked just like that. There was a Massey Ferguson that looked a lot like that too that was popular. 

• Like 1

rmaynard
On 11/9/2017 at 12:20 AM, Professor1990 said:

...do they make diapers for Horses

Sort of. I was roaming around the Goodwill store one day and found a pack of these for $1.00. Plastic on one side, absorbent padding on the other. Lay one on the floor under the leaky horse and problem solved.

ass_pads.jpeg.90ad43a921ebd730193fb5738ae15e8e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

New stable was delivered this morning...super excited right now 

20171115_093037.jpg

FB_IMG_1510759862840.jpg

• Excellent 1