12 hp Kohler

Which horse is your favorite

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat:  Next year you will have owned if for 20 years!!!! Super cool. That tractor is a hard worker, durable, and yet looks great doing it.  I like your collection but that is definitely a crowning jewel!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

:text-coolphotos:

Looks like a July calendar shot  right there.

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

Excellent save on the C-160 Bob.   What am I seeing over the battery on the restored pic?  Y9   ???

• Like 2

Tankman

These guys have favorites but, can they afford 'em? A Horse is a Horse of course! :icecream:

Roy_Rogers.jpg.ed0195d3fbaac4f34e65c2cfc5118a7e.jpgRod_Stewart.jpg.4953058e294f1624cb6444a5efa960d4.jpg

• Like 3

BOB ELLISON
10 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Excellent save on the C-160 Bob.   What am I seeing over the battery on the restored pic?  Y9   ???

Ed I'll show you what it was. That's a box on the floor behind the tractor. 

20151030_164348.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Ed Kennell

Thanks for clearing that up Bob.  Now I can sleep tonight.   :confusion-seeingstars:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

19richie66

Not just any box..... thats an X-9 box.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jim Demery
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Thanks for clearing that up Bob.  Now I can sleep tonight.   :confusion-seeingstars:

Me too! :think:

• Haha 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  Nice :wh: line up BRF...

wonder...is Farmer Alex a member here too?  :scratchead:

Big_Red_Fred
6 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:rolleyes:  Nice :wh: line up BRF...

wonder...is Farmer Alex a member here too?  :scratchead:

Alex said he wants to join soon, he's a Diesel Mechanic like Dad, a Carpenter / remodel at Night & 4 kids with a Woman at 24 & a Owned Home, Thats a Accomplishment at its best, I will remind him to get online, dragging knuckles at nite LOL, He will be at Big Show displaying his Equipment he said earlier this past summer, You will see the Resemblance with Dad hahaha 

• Like 7

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Man...it's been a long time.  :ychain:

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

My them hand made Horses are out of this world ! I have a hard time putting girl toys together for my Grand Daughter LOL, no i'm not playn with Barbie ElcaminoWheel Horse:ROTF:

• Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred Careful Fred Christmas is coming and that means Barbie purchases. Years ago I started Holiday Barbies for the wife , first grand daughter arrived so that made 2 Holiday Barbie now the second grand daughter is here so that makes 3 of the costly Barbies, told my son next one had better be a boy I am going broke . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred
4 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Big_Red_Fred Careful Fred Christmas is coming and that means Barbie purchases. Years ago I started Holiday Barbies for the wife , first grand daughter arrived so that made 2 Holiday Barbie now the second grand daughter is here so that makes 3 of the costly Barbies, told my son next one had better be a boy I am going broke . 

Theres another coming in Jan 2018, his Gal was Growling at me while we were putting the D fuel tank on, i wet my Depends & started shaking ;-) 

All the Horse's get to her at times, i said to spend your free time with her thru week, Horse Time weekends hahaha, Glaring Red Eyes, oh crap there goes my depends again ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hp Kohler

I love the fuel tank on your d200 big red Fred, very unique. does it affect your line of vision at all?

Don’t let that gas can sit in the sun for to long or else there will be a big boom and some:bitch::think:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Big_Red_Fred
15 minutes ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

I love the fuel tank on your d200 big red Fred, very unique. does it affect your line of vision at all?

Don’t let that gas can sit in the sun for to long or else there will be a big boom and some:bitch::think:

Its gone Now, Alex put the refurbished tank back on, i had to run 3 quarts of Murick  acid thru it to clean out the rust & nasty black crap after sitting 10 years or more with fuel in it, clogged the fuel line with rust, i ended up putting a Electric fuel pump on it. Hey your close by ! Co-pilot on my next D run ! LOL

• Like 3

PeacemakerJack

@whfan74 did you start a thread of that restoration on the forum? If so, I want to check it out...

• Like 2

Skipper

To me it is the C-195 from 1984. 60" HD deck, 3pt hitch, pto, and a D series tiller on the 3pt.

• Like 5

Big_Red_Fred
23 hours ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

The tank on D just had a Blo out , i came home with it, gonna Braze it Thrusday, if not, ill have one made at a race shop by my shop

• Like 2