Kevin C

212-5 just acquired

Kevin C

Is it possible to mount a snow plow on a Toro Wheel horse 212-5 with wheel weights also larger rear tires 

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Don't know which 212-5 you have but the D&A (A for attachments) file can be downloaded for this one. Click on the picture and download the D&A file from there.

Don't know where the ID decal is on this model. May be under the seat on the rear fender pan.

Garry

• Like 1

Kevin C

Thanks gwest found the info I needed now just need to locate parts for my 212-5 need plow wheel weights and chains not sure if I can increase rear tire size yet but I'll check into it thanks again for your help!

Kevin C

also trying to find what year 212-5 I have, there are no toro decals on this tractor. The model # 32128501  46364 finding out the year I'm sure will help me find the other parts I will need to move the snow around. I need a plow setup wheel weights and chains any help on this would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Kevin C

gwest_ca

Your model number will be written like this 32-12B501.

2=lawn tractor as opposed to garden tractor

12=engine horse power

B=Briggs and Stratton engine

5=5 forward speeds

01=parts list identifier

Click on the picture.

Garry

Blade sold in 1989. Older and later models will have different model numbers but should be very similar. These will give you an idea of what to look for.

Garry

• Like 1

Kevin C

Thanks Garry!

Skidooguy68

I have a 212-5 with a single stage snow thrower attachment. Cannot seem to find a belt for this. Any info is greatly appreciated.

stevasaurus

@Skidooguy68  check out this thread...shows the belt size.  :occasion-xmas:    Also, do a search   06-36SL01  that brings up a few threads on the subject.