Android3479

Is this a wheel horse snow blade?

Android3479

I bought this Wheel Horse 1056 this past spring and it came with this blade. I have searched the forums and the web, but I can't find a wheel horse blade with the same attachment. Is it a wheel horse blade? If it is, how does it attach to the tractor?

The blade is 40" wide and about 14" tall. The bar coming of the back of the blade towards the attachment point is 16" long. The arms with the cross brace are 12" and the other two are 16 1/2".

20170917_161621.jpg

20170917_161642.jpg

Here is the 105620170917_162102.jpg.94f838ce5276111e744f024353657ac8.jpg20170917_162120.jpg.19f29888bacf89984a9cac15f98d3f7a.jpg

rjg854

:WRS:

I'm not saying it's not :wh:  but it doesn't look like anything I've seen that was :wh:

• Like 2

Digger 66

Welcome to Red Square ! 

953 nut

:WRS:             That is a very nice looking survivor, hard to imagine it is over a half century old!   :text-coolphotos:

As @rjg854 said, don't think the snow blade is :wh:.. If it was it would look like this.

long frame plow

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@Android3479 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Can't say that I have ever seen a Wheel Horse plow like that one, not saying someone didn't "custom fit" it to their horse, but not :wh: in my opinion.

520hC-120

:WRS:

Never seen anything like that, nice tractor though

953 nut

:WRS:             That is a very nice looking survivor, hard to imagine it is over a half century old!   :text-coolphotos:

As @rjg854 said, don't think the snow blade is :wh:.. If it was it would look like this.

long frame plow

Android3479

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I'll have to see if I can figure out how it had been attached - if it even went with this tractor. The son was selling his father's estate and had already sold a JD and an MTD. 

I have been keeping an eye on Craigslist for a blade and frame like 953nut posted. What is a good price in the Chicago area? 

BOB ELLISON

I think it is a wheel horse I've seen those or similar to it before. 

Check this out  from the manuals section. It a 38" plow and there's a couple more diagrams but no completed pictures. Since the 1056 was only made in 1966 this plow is just a few years off.