Roy O'Hara

1963 633 Wheel Horse

Roy O'Hara

I have a 1963 Wheel Horse lawn tractor, Model 633, and am not sure of the value.  Can't find where any have sold, so can't compare...Any help would be appreciated...

WHEELHORSE.jpg

• Excellent 1

520hC-120

I'd say that is about worth $600, nice :wh:

:WRS:

Edited by 520hC-120
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

I'm no expert on prices, but I'd give 6 for that tractor. If it runs as good as it looks, and that really looks nice. 

:WRS:

Edited by rjg854
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KC9KAS

953 nut

:WRS:               :confusion-confused:           Not too many :wh: in Oklahoma so hard to say if that is a plus or not. I too would think $600 is a good starting point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

I just recently sold a 633 with a plow blade. Everything was repainted except the hood and plow. It also needed decals. And that got sold for 5. It sold jn just a couple days. 

20170809_131043.jpg

• Like 2

Roy O'Hara

Thanks so much for the input.  Runs good, just need to get the recoil working on the pull rope.   Will be putting it up for sale when I get that fixed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• sjoemie himself
      By sjoemie himself
      Hi all, as mentioned in another topic I visited the local harvest-show in Onstwedde again. I brought my mini International 1468 with me and got set up at around 9 in the morning. Gates opened at 10.
      It was a bit overcast and wet at the beginning but it turned out to be a nice and sunny day for the most part.
      @Pullstart requested some show pictures so here ya' go 

All set up, waiting for the folks to come in and say Hi.

This 1/3rd scale stationary thresher is built by my dads grandpa (who has passed away) and is now owned by my dad's uncle.
      He tours the country with it and displays it on several shows. It actually works and my dad's grandpa used it to harvest beans.
      The steam tractor that powers it is not my dad's uncle's but happened to be there aswell so they thought let's see if the tractor can power the thresher. Worked flawlessly.

Besides the small tresher there's always a real one setup aswell. They thresh grain and bale the straw with the attached baler.