Bertie

C161 solid rear rims

Bertie

Ok so the C161 is sorted and running great but I've been told the rear rims may be wrong so need to work this out as others say a solid rim may be an option at the time... I need a wheel horse guru to put me right please 😉

20170901_115652.jpg

19richie66

Id run them! Look good and something different 

• Like 2

Bertie

Thanks I do like them and will run them just wondering if anyone else does, apparently you could get them in 12" and 15" from wheel horse....

JAinVA

I got a set when the C101 bought was wearing them.The WH member who sold it to me pointed them out.He had been dabbling in WHs for many years and claimed they were the first ones he ever had.They're neat but no one ever sees them with the wheel weights on.I would like to know the thought behind this design. 

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard

we junked a c-101 a few years ago that was in rough shape it had that style rims on it. they are still in use on back of a 502

• Like 1

oldredrider

I'm running a set of the solid rims on my C-160 auto. Unfortunately, they are covered by the wheel weights, but I know they're there!

• Like 1

doc724

I had one of these solid rims on my c141 when I bought it used 4 years ago.  I tired to get another but they are hard to find.  I was told by "Kelly" who was a RS vendor until he got out of the business a few years back that these solid wheels were installed on B series tractors of the 1970's before they were downsized to lawn tractors.  I still have the one lone wheel in my loft, looking for a good home.

• Like 1

Bertie

That's a thumbs up and they were an option... Good enough for me guys 👍

AMC RULES
22 hours ago, Bertie said:

20170901_115652.jpg

:wh: calendar shot.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Excellent 1