Sign in to follow this  
sshell

Tired of snow,(not realy!)

sshell

Hello gents,

I have not been on the sight as much as I would like for the past couple of months but I have checked in and love the snow removal pics from everyone. I did manage to get the 702 together and have pushed a bit of snow with it as well as the work horse, sorry I did not follow up with pics about the 702 rebuild, my camara is fried and waiting on tax return to get a new one :thumbs: Well to get back on track I cant wait for spring and plowing in the winter rye. I expanded the garden by about 100' in length so I'm getting anxious to start on the garden.

Anyone else feeling the draw of spring gardening?

Steve

WHC-125

Sounds like you have been keeping busy lately and having some seat time :horseplay: :banana:

Teddy da Bear

Yes I am thinking of spring....

We will be having record warmth here for February....

They say around 65 degrees here in Michigan!

I just know more snow and cold will be on it's way though.

Eriks Red horse herd

Up here in old Eaton Rapids, Michigan the last week and a half we've been noticing quite a fewflocks of Michigan blue birds. They usually don't start appearing until the end of febuary or the first of march. Maybe they Know something we don't (like an early spring, wishful thinking). Been going through the seeds and getting the grow lights, seed trays ready for seed starting.WELL HELL WE ALL HERE IN MICHIGAN NEED A BREAK FROM OLD MAN WINTER. It's been along one up here in the north and it's not over yet!!! Any one who lives here in depressed michigan knows what i mean! SPRING, SPRING COME ON SPRING!!!

Rollerman

I'm in the same area as Mike (Michiana :whistle:)& haveing the early warm weather too.

Looking forward to a bigger & improved garden this year myself & have the tiller ready (thanks Jim)....although my city lot house & all is probably smaller than some of the garden our members are planting.... :whistle:

I'll be leaving the snow removal equip on for now....we still have to get through late feb/early march....you know...the months that produced the blizzard of 78. :thumbs:

On a side note this early warm weather turn my yard to mush that I dread.

My son doesn't know how to use a sidewalk & always have to clean the dogs a bit when they come in. :dunno: