Retired Wrencher

Model #

Retired Wrencher

I was just curious about the year of the B-80 and took this pick. It does not jive with any B-80`s on the list. Is it a 1977? Thanks in advance.  71-08K8-01-2567

SAM_0267.JPG

Edited by Retierd Wrencher
  • Like 1

gwest_ca

Garry

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Retired Wrencher

Thanks Garry for the info.

groundhog47

71-08K801 1977 B Series Garden Tractor B-80 8-Speed Kohler K181S-30629D 8 (from Wheel Horse all Years Chart in manuals) is what shows, but I see Garry already sent manual info

• Like 2

JimmyJam

Retired Wrencher: I have a 1976 B-80, 8-speed "roller" parts tractor, if you need any parts. Let me know.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Mikey the Monkey

My b80 is only 17 numbers off yours. 

• Like 1

JimmyJam

MIKEY the MONKEY: Cool! If you need parts or a roller to buy, I can deliver +/- mileage. My sister lives in Lancaster, NY. My brother lives in Lockport, NY. I visit them several times a year. We can work it out. + I would love to see your tractor!

Edited by JimmyJam
update

Mikey the Monkey

Sounds great. I rescued my 80 out of the woods. Hasn't run in 15 years but is complete. I would like a parts tractor, but my buying price is free until I finish my 701, then I'll get serious about the B.:icecream:

JimmyJam
2 minutes ago, Mikey the Monkey said:

Sounds great. I rescued my 80 out of the woods. Hasn't run in 15 years but is complete. I would like a parts tractor, but my buying price is free until I finish my 701, then I'll get serious about the B.:icecream:

NP. I need to clean out my shed. Trying to decide if to part out the '76 B-80 or sell it as is. Frame, rear fender/seat pan, steering tower (with ID tag), complete steering (no steering wheel), complete front axles/spindles (all tight), 8-speed tranny with rear axles (in good, working shape), Kohler K181 motor in pieces (maybe?, undecided too let that go yet.). Let me know.

• Thanks 1

Retired Wrencher
  • Thanks Jim and Mike I have been looking for a while For a decent shape B-80. But they are all in NY. That to far to travel for me. When I was young sure LET`S Go. These are great little tractors. Built TUFF.    I have had many but where flipped or solid. Enjoy the Day.