Govlarry dale

Cant believe i bought a ford..

Govlarry dale

1501351707881-803491589.jpg.53a6d6be1b6648f4b6ad9f9464a6c0b1.jpg1501351707881-803491589.jpg.53a6d6be1b6648f4b6ad9f9464a6c0b1.jpgHi guys i bought a Ford walk behind Rototiller and it runs perfectly however i dont think, well i know the belts are on wrong. Any idea where i might find a little help? Series RT T4

Component 9607426

Serial YC00209 83222

FORD POWER REVERSE

THANKS JUST IN CASE

1501351840294-2051022425.jpg

• Like 4

wfrpalm

If there is a Ford forum that is half as helpful as Red Square you should have no troubles, good luck.

Govlarry dale

Yes sir....aint stumped them yet.  Nice bunch of toy freaks as my wife calls us

squonk

Ecoboost? :hide:

• Like 2

953 nut

That blue and white next to your :wh: would make it a patriotic group.      :USA:

Govlarry dale

That true but where does the green and yellow fit in

1501371742658-1718185541.jpg

• Like 1

953 nut
40 minutes ago, Govlarry dale said:

does the green and yellow fit in

Image result for no grumpy cat

• Like 6

Govlarry dale

Hey when the price makes you buy it...its all about making money ..

• Like 1

dells68

I'd love to have the ford tiller!  My grandfather owned a ford dealership when I was little and I loved hanging out there.  As for the Deere, we'll, I'd take that one too.  I've got a Deere 750 that I use almost daily on our farm.  Sorry, Richard, but I still love my horses best!

• Like 1

953 nut

Truth be known, my father bought a Deere, I still loved him.

dells68

Yup, my Dad and uncle were both in shock that I bought a Deere.  They didn't disown me though!

• Like 1

Govlarry dale

Truth be told if it runs and does as it should i like it but i do have a favorite ride....guess which one

20170730_054843.jpg

20170722_083145.jpg