Rob XC700

Updated, new to me 414-8 Pics

Tuneup

Nice pickup! You can go muddin' with those ATV rears.

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:        Cleaned up real nice. Are those 5.70-8 tires on the front? They look good.     :text-bravo:

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

VERY nice 414.I've been mowing this year with mine.Love it.A very capable Horse that can chew it's way through almost anything.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 1

oldlineman

Nice tractor, I have one too, very good tractor, mine is a 1989 about 1100 hours just getting broke in.Do your maintenance and it will last for years.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Very nice indeed...   :handgestures-thumbsup:

like night&day the difference. 

• Like 1

Rob XC700
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 6:32 AM, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:        Cleaned up real nice. Are those 5.70-8 tires on the front? They look good.     :text-bravo:

Yep, replaced my trailer tires last year because they were weather cracked between the treads. Work great for the tractor. Don't plan to going 50mph on it :-).

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 7:42 AM, oldlineman said:

Nice tractor, I have one too, very good tractor, mine is a 1989 about 1100 hours just getting broke in. Do your maintenance and it will last for years.

That's what I'm hoping. We will see if it outlast the 2014 Husqvarna YT42XLS  I cut grass with. Bought this so I don't overwork the K46 transmission in the Husqvarna.

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 6:20 AM, Tuneup said:

Nice pickup! You can go muddin' with those ATV rears.

Thanks.

I asked someone who ATV's what he would recommend. I had a budget, and a couple different ones picked and he felt those would work best in the yard and not tear up the lawn.

• Like 1

WHX??
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:32 AM, 953 nut said:

:text-yeahthat::handgestures-thumbupright: Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

Rob XC700
23 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

:text-yeahthat::handgestures-thumbupright: Thanks for sharing!

You're very welcome. I love seeing all the pics everyone has. You get to see different things people have done. Love to see all the work people have put into restoring some of these gems.

• Like 2

TDF5G

Your :wh: looks great.  It has a mighty fine looking original seat too!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Rob XC700
5 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

Your :wh: looks great.  It has a mighty fine looking original seat too!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

Thanks.

Yes, I was amazed at the condition of the seat as well. Most don't seem to stand up that good. I was told it spent most of it's life inside when not used. Paint would fade in the sun, but the seat wouldn't get any sun with your ass parked on it, LOL.

• Like 1

Mal(Pa)

Very nice 414. Cleaned up nice and I like those rear tires,real grippers.I recently bought a 414-8 and I am told they will do anything I want it to,good to hear.  Enjoy      Mal   :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

Rob XC700
4 minutes ago, Mal(Pa) said:

Very nice 414. Cleaned up nice and I like those rear tires,real grippers.I recently bought a 414-8 and I am told they will do anything I want it to,good to hear.  Enjoy      Mal   :greetings-clappingyellow:

Thanks

That's my understanding.