Huntemcd

Jd cozy cab on a wheel horse?

Huntemcd

I'm just curious if a John Deere cozy cab would fit on a wheel horse. There would probably be modifying but how much?

IMG_4189.JPG

• Like 3

953 nut

Don't see why it wouldn't fit, but the colors are not at all complementary.

Image result for oh, my eyes!

Edited by 953 nut
  • Like 8

DennisThornton

Red paint! 

• Like 4

JC 1965

Might fit but Wheel Horse tractors won't run with JD parts on them.     :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

Huntemcd
11 minutes ago, JC 1965 said:

Might fit but Wheel Horse tractors won't run with JD parts on them.     :confusion-confused:

It probably wouldn't haha. I just like how they look but not sure if they would fit. 

Jerry77
50 minutes ago, Huntemcd said:

It probably wouldn't haha. I just like how they look but not sure if they would fit

I guess I''m not a purist. It could be made to fit and be painted with red vinyl paint and be a real nice custom....Lord knows there are  plenty of customs.....:)

• Like 5

ebinmaine

Bahh-hahahahahahahaha

:text-baaa::hilarious:

Don't see why it wouldn't fit, but the colors are not at all complementary.

Image result for oh, my eyes!

• Like 2

EricF

Might work, but I'm sure you'll have to cut some sheet metal and maybe the glass or plexi that goes over the hood.

But for the love of all that's good in the world, be sure to paint it red! :happy-jumpgreen:

• Like 4

DougC

You can make ANYTHING fit if you want it bad enough.............. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Then paint that thing!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Like 5

DennisThornton

One of my biggest disappointments is the lack of cab choices for WHs.  From what I've seen and can tell JD whips up on WH in the cab department.  Blasphemy here on this forum I'm sure, but for the sake of full disclosure, some others will agree. 

Hate the color but love that cab! 

• Like 6

MalMac

It has been done before. Lots of modifying  if I remember right.

JC 1965

I wish someone made the cabs to fit  :wh: tractors at an affordable price.   :twocents-02cents:

roadapples

I have one off of a grasshopper I plan on putting on a 520.. Just got it about 3 years ago...:ph34r:

• Like 3

Dakota8338
On 7/21/2017 at 2:10 PM, DougC said:

You can make ANYTHING fit if you want it bad enough.............. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Then paint that thing!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

This reminds me of a colleague who purchased a new Dodge Truck back about 80 or 81.  Just a plain vanilla standard cab with radio.  The salesman asked him about air conditioning since it gets hot down here in the summer.  He told the guy he had an air conditioner he was going to install himself.  Then the salesman wanted to know what the unit came out of, etc.  My colleague told him.  The salesman told him, "It will never fit!"  My colleague, told me, "He was almost right!  I had to put that thing in upside down, so I have the coldest feet in town.  And it will eventually cool the entire cab." 

• Like 4