Sign in to follow this  
ericj

going from York PA TO Frankenmuth,mi and back

taking a pretty much empty pick up with a empty 20 ft landscape trailer to Mi on hopefully July 15 and back. trailer will be loaded a bout half on return trip so would have room to haul a tractor or 2 back. will be going out possibly Pa turnpike or more likely PA rout 80. could meet along the way

eric j

• Like 5

Thanks for the heads up ... :handgestures-thumbupright:

We'll be waiting at the boarder guns drawn IMG_2100.GIF.b4c68e52c208a65b35ddb093265c0244.GIF

Wrestling up you outta state :wh:Horse thieves  IMG_2099.GIF.8a86ef085f959c9c1b64a09b2af61c07.GIF... :lol: !!!

Edited by ACman
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, ACman said:

Thanks for the heads up ... :handgestures-thumbupright:

We'll be waiting at the boarder guns drawn IMG_2100.GIF.b4c68e52c208a65b35ddb093265c0244.GIF

Wrestling up you outta state :wh:Horse thieves  IMG_2099.GIF.8a86ef085f959c9c1b64a09b2af61c07.GIF... :lol: !!!

I'll bring you one from back east in a trade off if you find one YOU want to buy, and I promise to take it easy on you on trip charges, NOT lol:ROTF:

eric j 

• Like 3

time line got bumped up, if interested let me know, can't divulge to much info on here don't want the posse waiting for me at the boarder  lol:ROTF:

eric j

• Like 1