wrmhaste

D250 parts?

wrmhaste

I'm trying to find a part number or info on where to get a head gasket for my new d250. 4 cylinder Renault .8L engine. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

BigMan-TinyTractor

There are downloads here on this forum for parts manuals. They're super helpful for finding part numbers. Unfortunately I have found that parts for the Renault engine (I have a '76 D-250) have been super scarce and mostly come from Germany. Hopefully some folks here can give you some better direction than I can. Good luck with the parts hunting.

wrmhaste

Well thank you for responding. I was beginning to think no one could see my post. I'm going to look through the manual. I always forget about those. I'm pretty sure I found the right number on Google last night. (252155). However it doesn't cross to anything. 

ericj

Case supposedly ran the same motor in their skid steers for awhile, maybe check that link 

eric j

wrmhaste

Ok guys I found a head gasket. After several hours of surfing the Web I came up with a promising guess. The car it is for is a 1967 Renault dauphine. Gasket came in and is almost identical with the exception of the shape of two holes. I've seen more differences in head gaskets for modern vehicle engines.