Mrs. Rules

Mrs. Rules' Big Show Picts 2017

dells68

Awesome pics Mrs. Rules!!!!  I really enjoyed getting to talk with you and Craig.  We met last year, but really didn't have a chance to talk.  Thank you so much for your pics and the kindness you both bring to our hobby!!!

• Like 6

ACman

Great pics as always , making everyone feel as they're on the red carpet IMG_2009.GIF.dbce6821e58e8e98c4cbb877452b6f66.GIF...!!!

Nice talking with you and Craig . Wish we had more time and you could have met my wife . 

Edited by ACman
  • Like 4

Mrs. Rules
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Awesome pics Mrs. Rules!!!!  I really enjoyed getting to talk with you and Craig.  We met last year, but really didn't have a chance to talk.  Thank you so much for your pics and the kindness you both bring to our hobby!!!

Hello,  Dells!   Thank you!   It was great to see you again this year and I enjoyed looking up tillers online to learn more about them and checking out your new tow behind tiller with Emory!  

1 hour ago, ACman said:

Great pics as always , making everyone feel as they're on the red carpet IMG_2009.GIF.dbce6821e58e8e98c4cbb877452b6f66.GIF...!!!

Thank you, Jeff!  Craig said he had a wonderful conversation with your wife as I was live tweeting picts from the tractor parade- and I am sorry to have missed meeting her!   Hope to see you both next year at the Big Show!

Edited by Mrs. Rules
  • Like 5

Uncle Buck

Great pictures! Thank you kindly for sharing them with " we less fortunate ones! " 

• Like 4

Mrs. Rules
16 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Great pictures! Thank you kindly for sharing them with " we less fortunate ones! " 

Thank you- and hope to see you next year at the Big Show!

• Like 3

rjg854

:woohoo:  Great pictures  :handgestures-thumbupright: :thanks:

• Like 3

woodchuckfarmer

Great picts and thank you for your time        Wayne

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

Thanks for the :text-coolphotos:. Sure hope we can make it next year, but the pictures will have to do for this year.

• Like 4

c-series don

Nice to see you here Bill, we all know that the show would not be the same without you. I believe your knowledge on our beloved tractors is second to none. Thank you for helping make the show so enjoyable for all of us!!!

• Like 8

JC 1965

Great photos Mrs.Rules. I can't make it to the big show because of health problems but i really look forward to the photos every year. Thanks for sharing.    

• Like 6

Mrs. Rules
On 6/25/2017 at 6:20 PM, rjg854 said:

:woohoo:  Great pictures  :handgestures-thumbupright: :thanks:

Thank you-glad you liked them!

• Like 1

Mrs. Rules
On 6/25/2017 at 7:03 PM, woodchuckfarmer said:

Great picts and thank you for your time        Wayne

You are so kind, Wayne-and thank you!  It was great to see you and Peggy and your family enjoying the Big Show!   

I was sorry to have missed you on Saturday, but Craig said he talked with you and he mentioned visiting in October!

Thank you,

Linda

• Like 1

Mrs. Rules
On 6/25/2017 at 9:07 PM, Wild Bill in VA said:

I have been trained to have a keen eye of my surroundings and when it was noticed that a blonde haired woman was taking a lot of pictures in my direction during the parade I thought ...... well I am registered with the Bureau of Homeland Security (in a good way folks ... a good way!) so she must have interest in what is going on here at the Wheel Horse Show. :)

So I figured you might just want the full history of the Wheel Horse Show and I hope I delivered. You took some great pictures that captured the feelings of the families going through the parade and

attending the Wheel Horse Show ........ just look at all the smiles !

Quick story for you and Craig .... on the way home we stopped in Gettysburg for dinner and some folks parked a pick up truck towing a AMC Javelin on a trailer near my truck and trailer full of Wheel Horses . When they got out they started to check out the Wheel Horses ..... and then the guy boasted out to me "Ya' know American Motors owned Wheel Horse" ....... I pulled down my eye glasses a little and looked over them and proceeded to tell what year the merger was, what AMC car model (Matador)and Wheel Horse tractor models had the same hood design along with a few other details of the merger ...... he didn't know who he was messing with ! :-o

It was nice talking to you.

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

Hello Bill,

Thank you so much for your time and patience and for not calling Homeland Security on me -:)- and for sharing the full amazing history of the Wheel Horse Show!  

You delivered and then some!  What an incredible-a roller coaster ride of history, hard work, Wheel Horse tractors and just plain fun!  

As a newer member I have to say I was astonished by how much I did not know- and your enthusiasm and sense of humor and adventure just is a testament to how much you enjoy hosting these events to this very day!  I've missed so much Wheel Horse fun- Craig was keeping it all to himself!

I am sure you surprised the AMC Javelin owner with the Wheel Horse & AMC history too!  Glad Gettysburg is a town big enough for both clubs to be there at the same time :)

It was nice talking with you too- and thanks again,

Linda

Edited by Mrs. Rules
  • Like 5

Mrs. Rules
On 6/25/2017 at 9:25 PM, Professor1990 said:

Thanks for the :text-coolphotos:. Sure hope we can make it next year, but the pictures will have to do for this year.

Thank you, Bryce- I hope you can make it next year too!

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:text-bravo:Absolutely love this shot you got...

of these two full on :wh: gangsters.    :text-coolphotos:

IMG_0689.JPG.7af4a366778dc75f56b00632179d204f.JPG.e78fa2da32238758057dc541b0a47b86.JPG

• Like 5

Mrs. Rules
8 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-bravo:Absolutely love this shot you got...

of these two full on :wh: gangsters.    :text-coolphotos:

It was great to meet Marvin and learn of his bear hunting in Maine, service to our country and of course his Wheel Horse tractor!  Enjoyed talking with him and his friend on Saturday!

• Like 2

Mrs. Rules
23 hours ago, JC 1965 said:

Great photos Mrs.Rules. I can't make it to the big show because of health problems but i really look forward to the photos every year. Thanks for sharing.    

Hello JC- 

Thank you!  I hope everyone's pictures helped to bring the Big Show right to your computer! 

• Like 3

meadowfield

great pics... one day I will make it across

• Like 4

JPWH

Thank you Mrs. Rules for sharing the great pictures.

• Like 5

19richie66

Once again a nice group of photos. Takes the sting out of not being able to make it, again. Hope next year Im in some pictures and not just looking at them, lol. Hope to meet many of the great people on this site and hear some stories firsthand. Thank you again for taking the time not only to take the photos but also posting them.  👍

Edited by 19richie66
Spelling error
  • Like 5

WHX??

Thank you  Mrs. R!:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 4

Mrs. Rules
23 hours ago, JPWH said:

Thank you Mrs. Rules for sharing the great pictures.

You're welcome, Jay!

Was sorry to hear after the fun days at the Big Show you had that terrible accident-and fortunately everyone is OK!  Good luck with the estimates and the insurance company (just read your updates!) and hope you find a nice hood!  Even my niece in Washington State loved the picture of you and your grand daughter!  Thank you!  Who doesn't love to see everyone having fun with their friends and families and :wh: tractors?

Thank you,

Linda

• Like 5