c-series don

Who else can't go?

c-series don

Well there are only a few things I look forward to each year and yup, one is the big show. This year my youngest daughter is graduating high school tomorrow and obviously I can't miss that.(Although I did ask her if my wife/her mother could just video it so I could go to the show! You can imagine the look I got!) These dang kids keep messing up my plans to have fun. So although I'm not happy about not attending this year I'm also very proud of her and her achievements. She graduated VERY high up in her class and wants to become a doctor, an orthopedic surgeon. I can barely spell that!! My plans to buy an LSE are put on hold for a while so I can give my money to Loyola University in Maryland!!! I hope everyone has fun, please post pictures. See you all next year. 

• Like 7

Digger 66

Too far a ride for me .

I just click all the picture threads and it FEELS like i am there .

An advanced :thanks: to all who take the time to post them :greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 5

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I can't go either. The past 2 years I had one graduate each year. This year I am building a new home,  the boss tells me we better move in before winter. On the bright side, there's always next year...........:sad-bored:

Yes, have fun fellas. Pictures will have to hold me over.

Glenn

Edited by JERSEYHAWG / Glenn
  • Like 4

Wishin4a416

I cant make it either after a 3 year string. To much going on. Hopefully next year.

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

I can't make it this year either. Made it last year when I still lived in NY but now in western Tennessee makes it a 12hr ride... maybe if I start saving now I can go next year! Have fun everyone and take lots of pictures!

• Like 3

Digger 66

That's warm apple cider .... RIGHT ??? :D

• Like 3

rjg854

I too, am sitting this year out. But I will miss being at the show. What a wonderful time I've had the last couple of years I did go. I hope all who attend have a great time and good weather and take a bunch of pictures so the rest of us sitting at home can feel like part of the show. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Can't make it either...

at least not til tomorrow.   :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Like 2

WHX??

I'll speak for myself and Dino...we are bumming. :( @c-series don yes take pride of your offspring..before you know it you will be an empty nester like many of us and then what?! :lol:

• Like 5

DennisThornton

I was all set to go last year & some crap came up.  Swore I was going this year but more crap came up.  I swear I'm going next year! 

• Like 4

oliver2-44

I've never been, but the "Big Show" is on my bucket list.

Maybe some of of us Texas guys with Red in our veins will get together and make the long drive next year....are you with me @Texas Todd

• Like 3

russellmc301

had planned on going just never made it happen:-(

• Like 2

Texas Todd
2 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

Maybe some of of us Texas guys with Red in our veins will get together and make the long drive next year....are you with me @Texas Todd

That would be a great road trip! Who knows? Have to see what next year brings!

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

Had it planned out, but with shift change and now a new position/promotion at work, I had to back out, really bums me out since my favorite :wh: is this year's featured, and so along with theme "maybe" next year, Jeff.

• Like 3

rtfbg

Just about have tears in my eyes ... really enjoyed last year, but just got a defibrillator installed, and DR said no driving, so here I sit!!  

ANOTHER example of the unbelievable Wheel Horse family, ...  I found a D180 that I would like to use for the V8 project, ... AZ Tractor has it, he is bringing it to the show, and JPWH is going to haul it to his place in GA for me!!  Hopefully I can get cleared to drive first of the week so I can go up and get it!!  Again, fantastic people!!!

• Like 6

Sparky

I've been going since 2003 ( I think), only missed a couple years. This year it was a combo of my 25th wedding anniversary in June and my work travel schedule that killed the show for me. But next year I see no reason I shouldn't miss the show!! 

Mike.....typing this from Oahu Hawaii 🍍 !

• Like 7

JPWH

I almost didn't get to go but all turned out well. When I thought I wasn't going to make it @953 nut offered to deliver a tractor and pick up a tractor and other pre show purchases. I Live about 6 hours south of him and he was going to meet my son SAWMAN half way and he was going to have to travel about 5 hours to make this happen for me. When everything is left in God's hands all will turn out well. 

Jay

• Like 5

Buzz

I made it! Didn't think I would but drove down yesterday (almost 4 hrs. each way). My first show was in 2001 and haven't missed one since. Next year all 3 days. Waiting for the call that I won the raffle tractor.

• Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:17 AM, oliver2-44 said:

Don't forget us Oklahoma guys...I'm already planning on having my ducks in a row to go next year...sounds like we all need to meet up and make our own small :wh: convoy next June

• Like 2

Uncle Buck

I will likely never make the big show...............I live in Kansas.

ClassicTractorProfessor
18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've got an extra seat in the RV, and could probably squeeze a tractor or two on the trailer...you're welcome to ride along.

• Like 3

rmaynard
22 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Never say never. Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz never thought she would never leave Kansas either.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 4