Sign in to follow this  
chevelletown

One of the junkers

chevelletown

57chevy.jpg

This is a 57 Chevy that my dad & restored

I'm practicing posting pics.....tomorrow I'll actually post some Wheel Horse pics for the first time and I don't want to scew that up :D

combatmp29r

Nice looking shoebox. One of the guys in IN I've bought a few horses from has 3 of them unrestored in his garage. About 30 WH too.

chevelletown

Thanks! I have several shoeboxes in various states of restoration.......now if I just had the 30 Wheel Horses :D

Brrly1

Hello I have to admit "57" Was A Great Year Burly

:D

combatmp29r

Yeah I agree. His horses are in variouse stages of restoration. He used to work as a GM master mechanic. So he's got all kinds of cool parts stashed away here and there. More wheel horse parts than I could ever imagine trying to look through too, and I love digging through parts :D

Rollerman

Wow Ken...that looks great. :D

One of the guys at work has a 40 Ford street rod & goes down for the Ducktail Run.

chevelletown

Thanks Stephen. May be I should take a Wheel Horse to the Ducktail next year :P It might start a new trend :D

T-Mo

Awesome - very, well done restoration job. The classic '57 Chevys are tough to beat as far as style and good looks go. Nicely done. :D

Rollerman

Never thought about takeing a Wheel Horse to a car show or cruise in.

Bill Peirson here on the site has an wrote an ariticle in the Lawn & Garden Collector mag about it.

Sounds like his was a hit!

combatmp29r

Hmmmm. I never thought of that either. Might start a trend. I'm sure it atleast would start some good conversations.

combatmp29r

Hmmmm. I never thought of that either. Might start a trend. I'm sure it atleast would start some good conversations.

TT

A guy "in town" has a store/installation shop for off-road accessories, etc. called Truck Stuff and More. Every summer he rents a field from the Milesburg American Legion and does a show called Your Rides. He's the fellow that invited my son Nick to bring his chopper bicycle and show it too. That's where the first newspaper interviewed Nick and then ran a photo of him and his chopper. :(

Barry, the owner of TS&M, already told me I could put some of my tractors in the show. He said "they're YOUR RIDES, aren't they?". Maybe I'll take him up on it this summer. :D :P

combatmp29r

I bet the trike would make alot of people in the non tractor world stop and ask questions. :D

TT

I bet the trike would make alot of people in the non tractor world stop and ask questions. :P

You wouldn't believe HOW MANY people walked up to it at the NAMA show, cocked their heads, and said "I didn't know Wheel Horse ever made one of THESE" :D

combatmp29r

You gotta love it!! :D:P

The comments some people make amuse the h^&* out of me.

Rollerman

Terry whats worse is when a so called expert says the never built one or that way & it's original. :D

Your trike is cool & hope to see it in PA this year! :P