Sign in to follow this  
C-Series14

Harley pic for Tickster...

C-Series14

This is for Tickster, here is the HOG! This is before last winter when I installed all the chrome. I have 2 pieces to put on this year and that is all it has left to chrome basically...Going to Sturgis this year, my first trip!

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-12-1200796024.jpg

Rollerman

Very nice! :D

Sturgis sounds like a huge event too from what I've seen in the media.

I'm not a bike rider myself "I ride quads cause they don't fall over when stopped :scratchead:"

But still appreciate them, my dad worked as a mechanic & raced harleys many years ago when the 74 was the new cutting edge motor.

Brrly1

Hello Here's a couple shots of my bike. I built it from ground up. It all started in the front room of my Apt. at the time, just around ten yrs. ago. We got the bike finished and went to Sturgis less than 2 weeks later in Aug.98. While I was there coming back from Mt. Rushmore we stopped to get gas a nd a couple guys come up to us and were checking out the bike and asked "Do you mind if we were to put your bike in our magazine" at which point I of course said no not at all with a big

____ eating grin on my face. The bike came out in th Feb.99 issue of Hot Bike. My Dad who passed away in Feb. of 99 finally got ahold of one of the magazines and would take it everywhere with him. He would show people in the hospital elevator even that his son built this bike as he had Diaylisis three times a week for three and a half years before passing away. The bike also reappeared 5 yrs later in the Feb. of 2004 on the back page in which they did a flashback and I got another picture and a couple more parargrapghs.Here is the bad part, last November the bike was sold and yes of course I miss it! End of story but boy hody I definitely have some stories to tell about this ol girl Burly :D

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

Brrly1

I will try this again, Had to put glasses on to see

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

I will try that Burly

C-Series14

Hey John! Well, that is one sweet ride! Kinda makes mine look plain!!! Nice job....

nylyon

John, you've got that picture posting thing all set now! Nice bike too.