Elkskin's mower junkyard

Prayers needed

JC 1965

Very sorry to hear this latest news about your dad. I was praying for a complete recovery. Prayers just sent for your dad and the family.

Elkskin's mower junkyard

well Doctor said today that he doesnt think dad will make it through the weekend. i already have plans to go through everything slowly and get his 502 in his shed in the next few weeks. but weather i feel up to it is another story. that tractor means alot to me and it was my dads favorite. i am glad we got it finished for him even though he was not able to ride it. it may only come out for any shows if i have money to put it in any. i would love to be able to take and go to evanville show next year but it looks very dim.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Very sorry to hear that. May the Lord watch over you and your family as you deal with this. I hope you're able to spend the time together and cherish the memories. Tomorrow is promised to no one.

• Like 1

19richie66

Very sorry to hear this. Was hoping for better news. As said by many, cherish what you have with him and the memories that you have made together. I wish the best for you and your family. 

• Like 1

JPWH

Sorry to hear the news about your Dad. May God be with you and your family.

Elkskin's mower junkyard

thanks everyone hes home now. he doesnt really know what to say hes been very quiet.

Elkskin's mower junkyard

i talked it over with dad. his fb page will more likely be turned into a memorial page. i have to consult rest of my siblings first and then go from there.

stevebo

I lost my dad on June 1, 2012 to cancer. I miss him every day. Be there for your dad in his time of need. My prayers are with you and your family.

AMC RULES

May God be with you...

in your hour of need. :pray:

You're in our prayers. 

953 nut

Tyler, the one thing I feel your father needs now is reassurance that you and the rest of the family will do well after he passes. That and the fact that all of you love him will make him rest a bit more easily. He has been your provider and protector all your life, let him know that he raised you well and the family will miss him greatly, but will make it.

Dear God,

Help Bill Elschide discover your peace.

Let him receive your comfort.

Help him to be at rest knowing that you care for him,

and that you love him.

Calm his soul as he move into the afterlife.

May he spend eternity with you;

may he live forever in your presence.

Amen.

• Like 9

19richie66

Well said! I didn't get a chance to be with my father or have any kind of last conversation but I did have the privilege of getting a last hug and an "I love you son" to which I answered the same. Had I known the next day was his last, I would have put off everything to be with him. My best to you and may God pour out his blessings on your family in some way, even when we don't get it at the moment. Take care my friend, Richie

• Like 5

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:       Wonderful message, thank you for sharing this heart warming moment with us. God bless you all.

• Like 4

ericjr16

Tyler I am so sorry to hear this and will pray for all of you!

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Tyler, very beautifull words you wrote. They touched me deep just reading them, prayers for you and your family. All of you.

Glenn

• Like 1

steelman

So sorry to hear about your father, but know that eternal life awaits those who love and trust in Jesus! And bless are those who mourn, for you will be comforted. My prayers are with you and your family. Vivat Jesus! 

• Like 4

r356c

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Caring for a terminally ill family member during end-of-life takes almost super-human strength from all those participating.

It speaks volumes about the character and love of those family members providing care.

I had to keep reminding my wife not to pre-grieve for her mother during our time of acting as care givers. It won't soften the inevitable grief process to come.

When the going gets tough, reach out to the hospice people. They are trained to guide families through this. The gift of allowing a family member to pass in the comfort of home surrounded by their loved ones far outweighs any mistakes we may make as non-trained medical professionals. The hospice nurses are angels on earth by any measure during these times. :pray:

• Like 5

formariz

Our prayers are with your Dad and the whole family. Very nice words and great that you said them to him now. Too many times all of those feelings go unmentioned until after. The time to express how we feel about someone and how they have impacted our lives is while they are with us for those feelings matter most to those they are meant for.

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard

dad stopped eating and taking meds............ now its only time. he did get to spend time with his oldest daughter he hasnt seen close to 30 years. for reasons i am not allowed to say.

• Like 4

ericjr16

So sorry Tyler, still praying for a miracle!

Elkskin's mower junkyard

has i posted on Wheel horse junkies on facebook today. I lost my dad at 12:20pm. rest in peace Bill (William) Elschide.

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

My condolences and prayers for you and your family, Jeff.

• Like 1

19richie66

Very sorry to hear this Tyler. My condolences to you and your family. Hang in there brother.

JPWH

My condolences to you and your family.

Jay

953 nut

Tyler, you will always remember the good time you had with your dad, he is gone but not forgotten. Glad he was able to reconnect with his daughter.

• Like 3