Fun Engineer

Selling out

Fun Engineer

Moderators, please move if not appropriate for this forum. 

I have received several messages regarding tractors and parts I've had for sale and if I'm getting out of the Wheel Horse hobby. 

Yes I'm selling the rest of my project tractors ( GT 1848 and C-81) and parts that I've accumulated over the last 18 years.   I'm only keeping a couple of tractors as we are down sizing and moving soon. I'll still be collecting but need to take a break and make the move easier😊.

I appologize for for all the adds in the Classified section but I don't know how else to liquidate all this stuff. 

Im planning on creating a list of what I have left and will make it available to those that ask. If someone is interested, I'd be willing to offer a sweet deal on the total package.  I'm off to the realtor this morning but will work on a list this afternoon.  You can email me ar burleyfarm@yahoo.com or pm me for information. 

• Like 4

W9JAB

:wwp:

953 nut

Dave, :text-imsorry:    sorry to see you will not be as involved in the hobby for a while. Will you be bringing your stuff to the Big Show to sell it?

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

Hi Richard 

Won't be to the big show this year. Can't predict when or if the house will sell, then there's the storage and looking for our new "last home". Hopefully this process goes well. 

• Like 3

953 nut
12 minutes ago, Fun Engineer said:

Won't be to the big show this year

You will be missed!

• Like 3

tunahead72

Yo Dave!  First Steve, now you?  The show won't be the same without you guys, but we'll manage somehow.  Good luck with the whole house search thing!

• Like 1

stevebo

Dave-

I hear you on moving houses and bringing your collection along with you. I did it back in 2010 and had to purchase two of the 10x20 tents to store them. Good luck with the move. My first criteria would be "barn" ...:ph34r:

• Like 2

Fun Engineer
On 5/17/2017 at 0:06 PM, W9JAB said:

:wwp:

Too much stuff to post pictures on the forum. 

On 5/18/2017 at 5:52 AM, stevebo said:

Dave-

I hear you on moving houses and bringing your collection along with you. I did it back in 2010 and had to purchase two of the 10x20 tents to store them. Good luck with the move. My first criteria would be "barn" ...:ph34r:

We don't know where we're moving yet so I'm renting two storage units. One for the house things and be for the garage-yard items. Forty years of marriage and we've accumulated a lot of stuff 😬   We have an offer on our house so we're praying like crazy and keeping our fingers crossed. 

I've got the list done if anyone wants it, email me at burleyfarm@yahoo.com

Or click on this file. 

Fun Engineer Project tractors and parts for sale.pdf.pdf

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 4

Uncle Buck

So sorry to hear this! I am too late to get your fantastic seat covers, my very bad luck for sure!

Fun Engineer
2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

So sorry to hear this! I am too late to get your fantastic seat covers, my very bad luck for sure!

Sent you a pm with Terry Wolfes phone number. 

I have been able to sell everything that I wanted gone. Thanks to all that purchased parts or tractors.

• Like 3

Uncle Buck
6 minutes ago, Fun Engineer said:

Sent you a pm with Terry Wolfes phone number. 

I have been able to sell everything that I wanted gone. Thanks to all that purchased parts or tractors.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

• Like 2

Zeek
On 5/17/2017 at 7:37 PM, Fun Engineer said:

Won't be to the big show this year. Can't predict when or if the house will sell, then there's the storage and looking for our new "last home". Hopefully this process goes well. 

Good luck on your move, I'll likely be in the same boat in the next year or so. Sorry to hear you won't be at the show, it was good chatting before :orcs-cheers:

Maybe we will see you in 2018 :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 2

Fun Engineer
2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Good luck on your move, I'll likely be in the same boat in the next year or so. Sorry to hear you won't be at the show, it was good chatting before :orcs-cheers:

Maybe we will see you in 2018 :greetings-waveyellow:

Hope so Tom. Keep an eye on those guys during the show this year. 😜

JimmyJam

Do you have an updated list of parts still available? ...or did you sell everything? I am looking for K181/Commando 800 parts. Thanks.

Uncle Buck
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:24 PM, Fun Engineer said:

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:34 PM, JimmyJam said:

Do you have an updated list of parts still available? ...or did you sell everything? I am looking for K181/Commando 800 parts. Thanks.

Notice he said that he sold everything he wanted gone............

• Like 1