Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Where's Dale?

Buzz

I just noticed that Dale (thirdroc) hasn't posted since the 14th. :D Very strange for someone so "chatty' to stay silent for so long. In fact he hasn't been on any of the other forums. You don't suppose he's stuck in a snowdrift somewhere do you? :P

Sparky

I noticed that as well. Maybe his computer puked.

Mike.........

nylyon

I've been wondering the same.

combatmp29r

I knew something was missing, but wasn't sure what. Hope he's alright.

Jason you know anything?

Rollerman

Seems like typed to him on the "Yahoo messenger" not to long ago.

I know he gets busy with work & home projects.

CasualObserver

missing.gif

Nope... haven't heard from him in a few days.

TT

missing.gif

That's FUNNY right there..... I don't care who you are -- THAT'S FUNNY!

LTCG.jpg

(not that Dale is missing -- I mean the milk carton smiley)

baerpath

Heard from him today Think he's working in the ga :D

Curmudgeon

Well I'm touched.

Honestly, I'm only here today because of a couple mentions in emails I've received.

For the most part, good guesses fellas, but mostly wrong. Sorry about that.

Almost afraid to see just how many threads were waiting for me too, but I've been wading through them for some time.

Fortunately for reasons below I did manage to pull a fair amount of overtime this week which cut into forum time.

What few people know, though it's obviously not about to be a long term secret, my wife and I are splitting up. Consequently, I've spent a lot of time doing stuff I normally wouldn't be doing, among them, looking for somewhere to live. Since this is undoubtedly going to be an apartment somewhere, "garage time" is going to become almost non existent after a couple more weeks.

It's a friendly split, so I will be able to return to my garage on occasion to clean up and get things moved to the barn on the hill which I'll be able to use for storage for some time. Only a couple problems with that. One, no electricity, and another, it simply won't hold but about half my Wheel Horses and tools.

Come spring, I expect to have a list of things for sale. Don't intend on ebay, nor am I going to mess with shipping. A couple tractors, several attachments, and lot of STUFF is going to have to go.

Sorry for the ramble, not looking any sympathy, just stating the facts as they currently stand.

Oh, and the guys who are patiently waiting for what you asked for, finally getting to work on them was good therapy last night!!! Even if I did blow two holes in the concrete with the heat of the cutting torch. Oh, the soon to be ex will be SO proud when she sees those!!! :D

nylyon

Now, let that be a lesson to you. If'n you're not gonna visit here for a spell, you'd best make us a new game to keep us occupied, and not the Hide-N-Seek tractor that Mike suggests, I always wondered how he got so many <_>

T-Mo

Dale,

I'm sorry to hear about you and the misses splitting. At least it's a friendly split. I heard too many war stories where wives would do some terrible things to their husband's stuff. I wouldn't want one of your "horses" to come up "lame".

Jim_M

Dale,

If worse comes to worse, I can help you out with some free storage in northeast Indiana for a few months.

Jim

combatmp29r

Dale,

I'm happy to hear your still alive and kickin, but sorry about the Mrs. Very glad its a freindly split though. I've been through one of those nasty ones and lost my drag car and Offroader to her. Hope all goes well, and if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Curmudgeon

Come spring, buy some of my crap! :D

Dale

combatmp29r

I may just do that Dale. Have to see what your partin with when the time comes.