ricksrj58

D200 rear tire size

ricksrj58

hi all, i have a d200 with the 26x12x12 tires on it and i also have the 15 inch rear rims.what is the largest xx-xxx-15  ag tire i can use without rubbing or adjusting the fenders?

pfrederi

Interesting question.  went down and looked a my D200 26x12x12.  Limiting factor is not eh fender it is the lip of teh running board.  I have about 3.5 inches between top of tire and fnder but only about 2.5 between the tire and the running board. 

Since the first number is the diameter of the tire (but we all know that different manufactures tires vary in actual sizes) You can work from that.  A 28" tire would be 1" closer to the running board a 30 inch would be the limit.  But you would have very little clearance only about .5 inch.

How wide are your rims??

I see that for 15" the height is an odd number in many cases  Miller has  a 29-12.5x15 for only about $250.

pacer

Stop & go tires has nice American Farmer ags in 7.5x15 for $88 - I have them on my 160 and 180. This pic is them on the 160, as you can see plenty of clearance (they are 30" tall)

https://www.stopandgotires.com/tire/industrial/industrial?sku=FA5J1&name=American Farmer Traction Implement I-3

IMG_3372.JPG

ricksrj58

that helps,my 31x9.50x15 thornbirds should fit when i get time to go get them,thanks 

pfrederi
19 minutes ago, ricksrj58 said:

that helps,my 31x9.50x15 thornbirds should fit when i get time to go get them,thanks 

I hope they run small because 31's would rub on my tractor or be too close for comfort

Edited by pfrederi

Texas Todd

I like the 15" rims. Is there an available replacement Wheel from a vehicle? Like something from a  wrecking  yard?

Sarge

The 6 bolt wheel pattern is different from trucks - I had hoped for the same and was going to adapt some Toyota wheels from a mini truck but the bolt circle is different . I like the look of those tall and skinny ags on the D - different for sure...

Sarge

pacer

Older 3/4 ton Chevy trucks had a 6 hole - seems like somebody?? said they would fit?? Course I'm not even sure I remember what size they were -- 16's seems like?? Then that could make for an even closer fit:-o

tractorhogg
1 hour ago, pacer said:

Older 3/4 ton Chevy trucks had a 6 hole - seems like somebody?? said they would fit?? Course I'm not even sure I remember what size they were -- 16's seems like?? Then that could make for an even closer fit:-o

I can buy the 6/12 hole 15 inch Wheel Horse/Bolens wheels new all day long in a variety of widths, I don't understand the issue.

On 3/29/2017 at 1:11 PM, ricksrj58 said:

hi all, i have a d200 with the 26x12x12 tires on it and i also have the 15 inch rear rims.what is the largest xx-xxx-15  ag tire i can use without rubbing or adjusting the fenders?

30-10-12 Interco InterForce or 29x9-15 Maxxis Carnivore

Texas Todd
20 minutes ago, tractorhogg said:

I can buy the 6/12 hole 15 inch Wheel Horse/Bolens wheels new all day long in a variety of widths, I don't understand the issue.

Well, the issue is you know something we don't! Hah. Point us in the right direction with a link please. Gracias. 

tractorhogg
7 hours ago, Texas Todd said:

Well, the issue is you know something we don't! Hah. Point us in the right direction with a link please. Gracias. 

Some are listed in M.E. Miller tire site, and some are at Agri-Supply and other farm and fleet stores. These wheels were origianlly installed as implement wheels for hay tedders and such. Sometimes you can find the wheels at farm auctions.

Texas Todd
51 minutes ago, tractorhogg said:

Some are listed in M.E. Miller tire site, and some are at Agri-Supply and other farm and fleet stores. These wheels were origianlly installed as implement wheels for hay tedders and such. Sometimes you can find the wheels at farm auctions.

Great. Thank you sir!

tractorhogg
26 minutes ago, Texas Todd said:

Great. Thank you sir!

Measure your inset, they have two styles and I think either will work, but you might pick the one closest to what you want or was stock