mcurran

72 Raider 14hp

953 nut
8 minutes ago, mcurran said:

thank FunEngineer, Vinyl Guy, A-Z Tractor, and most of all, Glen Pettit.

:text-coolphotos:         Fantastic job!    :greetings-clappingyellow:      You are keeping some good company there, they are the best!

• Like 2

rmaynard

Wow, looks fantastic. :text-bravo:

• Like 1

Tankman
1 minute ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:         Fantastic job!    :greetings-clappingyellow:      You are keeping some good company there, they are the best!

Great work, sterling Stallion too. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

RJ Hamner

Nice job.  Congratulations:D

Really great photos:text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

WHX??

Nice ...seat looks awesome! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

wildman

Now your going to tell us you plan on working this rig.Living room master piece. I love it

• Like 1

Achto

Great work! It looks fantastic!:text-bravo:

• Like 1

slim67

very neat

• Like 1

Terry M

Looking Really Nice!!

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Really nice restoration  on a classic  :wh:  and with  :text-coolphotos:.         I  gotta ask though...at what point did you realize the tranny shift lever was on backwards?  :ychain::text-imsorry::ROTF:

• Like 4

elliot ness

Sweet mother of Wheel Horses, that beautiful !:text-bravo:

WHX??

Was wondering the same thing Ed but wasn't gonna say anything cause he saw the error of his way and corrected it ...'sides ever tell you about the cluster gear I had in backwards? :hide:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

I'll show you my tally sometime..  record of times a tractor would not start and after an hour of wringing out wiring circuits, you discover some dummy left the PTO engaged. :deadhorse: 

• Like 4

mcurran
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Really nice restoration  on a classic  :wh:  and with  :text-coolphotos:.         I  gotta ask though...at what point did you realize the tranny shift lever was on backwards?  :ychain::text-imsorry::ROTF:

Machine was in rough shape when i got it. It sat in a friends shed for years. He was gonna scrap it and I decided if I could get it running I'll use it to roto-till my garden. Well once I got it running, well you know the rest, complete restoration, transmission, engine, every nut and bolt. Transmission lever I believe it was just set on there for the time being. Started around the end of September, finished about 2 weeks ago. Gonna go look at 2 more up in Dudley Mass. this Saturday. Not sure what they are. Thanks

• Like 3

Adams94

:text-goodpost::text-coolphotos:

Chris G

You did a good job that horse Looks Great! 

tims tractors

Looks. Great !!!!

TDF5G

She a lookin' might fine! 

:handgestures-thumbupright: