stevebo

2017 Big Show Buy/Sell/Trade Thread HERE !!

19richie66
18 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

I will make you one after the show if we run out Richard. Show price is 40% off website but will need $5 for shipping

Thanks

Thanks Terry. Just let me know. 

Darrenw85

I'm looking for a brake pedal (only the pedal) and front wheels (one or two wheels) for an RJ35.

Thanks,

Darren

dells68

Hey guys.  I'm looking for a gas tank for Emory's 64 lawn ranger.  Please let me know if you have one available.  Thanks!!

Mike'sHorseBarn

Looking for parts for my 1045: good carburetor, original metal body fuel pump, metal fuel line from pump to carb, and air filter assembly

Also the brake shield and i think one off of any round hood tractor would work

I will bring along the snowblower off of it to sell and I believe it is from the early 60's for a 701 or 702. Everything moves freely as it should so it will blow snow and it is in good shape cosmetically. It needs a new cable to spin the chute.

Here is a pic of the blower on the tractor. I can get more pics if interested. 1045 IS NOT for sale lol

Asking $200 or willing to work out trades for some attachments such as a wheel horse plow, cultivator, disc, etc

Have any questions shoot me a PM. I will be arriving at the show Thursday evening.

20170512_163935.jpg.403ed6b6be5c0d0edfffbc7e9b12440b.jpg

• Like 2

stevebo

I am looking for a good set of 1" 5 bolt hubs for my 857. PM me if you have a good set. Thank you

Aldon

I have a set steve but they are blasted and primed.

Kavint76

Hey every1 i cant wait till the big show my first. I got bit last fall by a 1277 n now i cant stop the itch. I do have an 857 frame with hood,steering wheel n assembly, dash tower, n some pulleys id like to sell. I have the drive belt cover to but not sure if its for the 857.im asking $100 for it all. Sorry pics wont load .text call Kavin 717-676-7389 for pics . I also need gen/starter cover for my 1277.thanks 

LittleRed

Any 1277's coming to the show that would be for sale?

if so, send me some pics if possible & pricing?

Thanks 

JPWH
1 hour ago, buckrancher said:

we will have some seat covers for early sixties tractors square and round

100_6918.JPG.889f375ceaceaee2b061f3da3da8cf16.JPG

$45.00 each

Brian

I'll be seeing you for one and ordering another black and red.

• Like 2

stevebo

Those seat covers Jo makes are the BEST!

• Like 5

rmaynard

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

Amcwheel85
1 hour ago, stevebo said:

Those seat covers Jo makes are the BEST!

Yes they are! Not gonna be at the show but will be ordering one for my 1045 asap!!

• Like 1

limited12

Found them Thanks

Thanks

Edited by limited12

glenn27

Just loaded a deck that I will never use on the trailer,..hoping to sell.

42" Side discharge--with three new blades. Model #5-1011. Came off C-120, '75 model. Deck has one small spot that needs patch  weld. Has all linkages..

Sorry--No pictures--not where trailer is right now--

gtlenn

fast88pu

Would like sell this deck. No rot just dusty. It is a pre attacha matic unit. 36". $150.00 obo can bring to show call or text 845-591-7317

IMG_20170402_090821.jpg

Edited by fast88pu
add contact info

JoeM

Zeek, do you know where that seat come from on that Cub?

CFD66

Hi everyone.  I will be bringing my C-165 to the show to sell.  Comes with a 42inch rear discharge deck and a set of wheel weights.  Has new clutch plate and clutch bearings.  Runs great!  Asking $600 OBO.

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

• Like 1

Aldon

That C165 CFD66 is selling is a strong running well maintained machine. He lived 2 doors down from me the last 3 or so years until he got out of Navy and relocated. Good tractor. I was tempted to buy it but I have too many now! Lol

• Like 1

DJE

Looking for a good carb for my 1045.

dells68

Hey guys!  I've decided to put up a few things in case someone might want them.  First is the Bronco 14 I bought at the show last year.  I just haven't had time to do anything to it.  I have used it a little for hauling around the house.  I need to get $250 out of it, as that is what I have in it.  I paid $150 for it and the blue deck, put a new $60 hydraulic hose on it, and have a brand new stripe kit for it from Terry.  It does run pretty good, smokes some with a kohler knock (could use a rebuild) and the trans marks its spot after you've run it (haven't been able to locate the leak, but it is probably just an o ring or leaky gasket.

i also have a rough rj or suburban? deck for parts - $20 obo and 

a deck off of a 70's V8 mower -$25 obo lots of surface rust, but no rust through.

I also have a good set of GT14 rear wheels with original tires (tires have dry crake and wear, but would be good to use with new tubes)-$50 obo sorry no pics.

Please let me know if I you're interested and I will bring them to the show.  I won't be back on here until late tomorrow afternoon.

IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

IMG_4923.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4919.JPG

limited12

A couple late min items

Lawn Ranger snow plow, great condition...................................125.00obo

Tub cart, couple pin holes, primed ready for paint.....................125.00

RJ snow plow.....think it all there.................................................SOLD

42" side discharge deck, good shape.........................................150.00 obo

701 double pulley.........................................................................75.00 obo

K-91 hasn't been ran in about a year...........................................150.00

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

Edited by limited12

kdeatrick

I'm bringing my dad's old 502, I just don't think I have the time to work with it. I have to choose my projects. The deck looks in really good shape. He used it with a blade. It will run, it just needs some work.

Also an extra deck suspension and gears.

20170618_211255.jpg

20170618_211259.jpg

20170618_211305.jpg

20170618_211251.jpg

• Like 2

kdeatrick

I'm also bringing this sickle bar mower. It's been modified by the previous owner and was told by his son that he used it on an 855 I believe he said. I've degreased it and used WD40 on it so far.

20170519_162712.jpg

20170519_162728.jpg

20170519_162735.jpg

• Like 2