artfull dodger

Custom hood top decal for Commando 8 inquiry

artfull dodger

I am wanting to do up my new to me horse for autism awareness.  The top of the hood is faded, where as the rest looks really nice  Can you make a decal that would cover the entire top of the hood?  I am wanting the multi color rainbow jig saw pattern that is used for autism.   Then "Autism Acceptance" with one word above the other in the middle so you can read them when standing infront of the tractor.    Not sure if the lettering should be yellow or white with the rainbow jigsaw in the back ground.  The local sign shops want an assinie amount to make this, hoping I can find a more affordable option here.    Thanks   Mike

Edited by artfull dodger
  • Like 3

artfull dodger

I want the whole top of the hood covered with this pattern.    

s-l225%201_zpsaptwigzf.jpg

rmaynard

Send a copy of the image to @Vinylguy. See what he can do for you.

• Like 1

953 nut

Find a local sign company the provides "Car Wraps" and tell them what you are doing; for a good cause and a bit of publicity they may donate it. Here is the 3M site, they can guide you to a dealer in your area.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_EU/3MGraphics/GraphicSolutions/Applications/CarWrapping/

WVHillbilly520H

My stepson is on the spectrum and my wife is a vocal advocate of autism awareness , so we were discussing this just now and as only a suggestion is to use the ":wh:" logo enlarged to fit most of the hood in proportion, with the rainbow jigsaw pattern inside the outline then the words above and below with maybe the words from autism in acronym overlaying the :wh: logo, just my :twocents-02cents: Jeff.

Screenshot_20170123-190207.png

• Like 1

artfull dodger

Thats not a bad idea.  I found some decals to go on the fender pan as well, its only the hood top one that would need to be custom done, or atleast the jig saw base decal.  I can probably find regular decals on ebay or amazon to put on top of that.   Mike