• Like 1

JC 1965

:WRS:

• Like 1

jackhammer

Good looking tractor you have there...Welcome

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

:text-welcomeconfetti: Nice looking first Wheel Horse you have there. I started out partial to the older models but have recently began looking for for a newer tractor like yours. Beware though as like others have said these little guys do like to multiply. Good luck with your new Horse

• Like 2

JAinVA

One thing for sure if they don't multiply they ain't Wheel Horses.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

HeyMrP

Everyone keeps warning me that these things multiply. Should I be worried?

IMG_0120.JPG

• Like 6

SylvanLakeWH
2 minutes ago, HeyMrP said:

Everyone keeps warning me that these things multiply. Should I be worried?

IMG_0120.JPG

Yes...

• Like 4

ClassicTractorProfessor

No reason to worry, unless you're like me and running out of room LOL

• Like 3

JAinVA

It is funny until you have a yard full of them,but you get the point.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell

There is no known  vaccine  to prevent it and no known cure. The dreaded WHA is spreading uncontrollable.

• Like 3

JAinVA

AMEN!

I wished I had taken keyboarding in high school it would have saved all the edits.

HeyMR P,

Bet you didn't see these responses coming.Welcome to Red Square

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

Tonyp

congrats ! great find, great machine. I bought our  310-8  new in 1987, over 1900 hours still runs  strong.

Edited by Tonyp
  • Like 1

TDF5G

:WRS: That's a mighty fine lookin' Horse you have there!

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 1

HeyMrP

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Already found a lift spring (ordered) and rerouted my blower belt correctly thanks to your help. I'll be using, tinkering, and beautifying her and will be sure to keep ya'll updated!

• Like 2

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:MrP.  I know I'm late on this subject but be sure to put your lift rod stud in the TOP hole of the tractor's lift arm.  It makes the blower raise much easier than if in the hole below.  Don't ask me how I found that out!!!  Over and over!!!

By the way, where in Michigan are you located?  I'm in Kalamazoo.

Jim

• Like 1

HeyMrP
6 minutes ago, jay bee said:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:MrP.  I know I'm late on this subject but be sure to put your lift rod stud in the TOP hole of the tractor's lift arm.  It makes the blower raise much easier than if in the hole below.  Don't ask me how I found that out!!!  Over and over!!!

By the way, where in Michigan are you located?  I'm in Kalamazoo.

Jim

I'm in Kimball. I only see one hole for the spring to go in. I'm about to go install it. Will take a pic and post for folks to confirm I got it right! That will be in a thread I started in the implements forum.

Edited by HeyMrP

wrightorchid

The only thing that stops me from many tractors is money, and the many other hobbies I am involved with.  Welcome to Red Square, become a supporter ( in the store section at the top of the page) and you will be able to add many pictures.  This is a great group, and amazing knowledge.

• Like 1

jay bee
16 minutes ago, HeyMrP said:

I only see one hole for the spring to go in

I was not referring to the spring.  I was talking about the lift rod stud (sometimes referred to as the flag) and the hole you put it in on the lift arm.

Kimball....you're almost in Canada, but then most of us Michiganders are also!

Jim

• Like 1

HeyMrP
6 hours ago, jay bee said:

I was not referring to the spring.  I was talking about the lift rod stud (sometimes referred to as the flag) and the hole you put it in on the lift arm.

Kimball....you're almost in Canada, but then most of us Michiganders are also!

Jim

Canada, eh? Ya, dem guys are just over da river dare.