Sign in to follow this  
Rozlo

Snow Blade

Rozlo

I finally got my snow blade attached to my new to me 314 Hydro.  I have a few questions:

1.  When I attached the blade I may have something out of adjustment because when I raise it or lower it it does not sit level.

2. When i raise the blade the frame hits the attach-O-matic on the front.  Actually hits the mower deck pulleys and guard when it is up all the way.

3.  Also can anyone give me a sketch or the dimensions for the down pressure bar, i would like to build one.

I'm a newbie at this but learning fast.  If anyone can help me with these I would appreciate it very much.  I will try to get pictures of these problems.

pfrederi

Remove the mule drive form the front tachmatic (the mower drive pulleys)

• Like 4

stevasaurus

As far as sitting level...the frame sits in 2 points across the rear axle, and the 3rd point where you lift the blade.  It is possible that the frame is a little twisted from use over the years.  The 1st thing to check is the air in your tires, they should all have the same air pressure.  Note...you can use air in the tires to level out the blade...putting more in the low side and less in the high side.

And/or you could lift the blade and place the low end on a 4 x 4 and try to twist the frame back to level...while it is on the tractor.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1