FlatbedAndy

Hello from frigid Minnesota

FlatbedAndy

I was a member on here years ago and had to sign up again. I'm taking the winter off (semi retired) and now have time in the garage to work on some old tractors . First off I want to get the "69 GT14 in working order. Next one  is  I think a Raider about a 69 model (no tag) has the long hood and 2 stick transmission (hi low) that needs a motor. For everyday workers I have a pair of 520's bigs/littles photo 2010_01082010winter0008.jpgphoto 2009_02180021.jpgbench press this photo 2010_01131-13-100009.jpg

Edited by FlatbedAndy
  • Like 8

WVHillbilly520H

:text-welcomeconfetti: back to :rs:, now that you've got my curiosity piqued what size rubber on the back of your 520s? That can't be 23x10.50-12s, Jeff. My 520 herd ...

IMAG2479.jpg

• Like 2

Sparky

:WRS:

Mike..........

AMC RULES

2010_01131-13-100009.jpg

Dig your weight bench. 

:WRS:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

Terry M

:):text-welcomeconfetti:back!!:)

T-Mo

:WRS:  :text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 1

JC 1965

:text-welcomewave: Back.     :thumbs2:

Ed Kennell

That's one wide rear end.     Might need a 60" wide blower to clear the wheel track though.   :teasing-tease:

• Like 2

WHX??

I was thinkin the same thing Ed... and we thought Howard had a Fat Betty!! Welcome back to RS Andy!

• Like 3

FlatbedAndy
37 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

That's one wide rear end.     Might need a 60" wide blower to clear the wheel track though.   :teasing-tease:

Tires are 24-12-12 I think . Width is the same as the blower which is 44" I think. Tires are filled, rime have some concrete weights that I made . and the weight you can see on the rear helps a lot. Those 2 stage blowers are HEAVY

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

I hear you Andy.   I know it takes a lot of weight to counter the SS blower on my 520.  When you raise the blowers, they lose traction quickly.

• Like 6

PeacemakerJack

That GT-14 looks like it is ready to hit the drag strip with those big chrome wheels and BFG's on the back:auto-layrubber:

• Like 4

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Love the rear weights!

• Like 1

Rp.wh

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the square again! 

857 horse

Just loggin on,,,,,,,,man,,what a wide track....My miss Betty is 24x12x12...on 12 inch x 12wide wheels........the other girl is 12x13 wide wheels...

you cant really tell the difference,,,and that set will be at the SHOW  this year,,,,

I realise this is model 520 year.......So it wount stand out as much ,,,,but with weights,,,chains,,,,weight bar,,,wet bar....kitchen bar.....the difference starts to show,,,   oolloololo,,,,,,no slippage here !!!!!

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

@FlatbedAndy I hope you have a winch or know two men and a boy to lift the weights on the tractor. Welcome back .:text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

FlatbedAndy
1 minute ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@FlatbedAndy I hope you have a winch or know two men and a boy to lift the weights on the tractor. Welcome back .:text-coolphotos:

One ata time my friend

• Like 1

FlatbedAndy
5 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

That GT-14 looks like it is ready to hit the drag strip with those big chrome wheels and BFG's on the back:auto-layrubber:

That's an old picture, I'm working on putting some better traction tires on it as soon as I get the trans axel  back together

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: back to :rs: Andy!!!

Jim