Conner Anderson

wheel horse charger 9

Conner Anderson

I own a Charger 9, it is a 68 and I am wondering what I should ask for it. 

I personally want to trade it, just cannot find anything worth my efforts.

I found a younger gentleman in his 20's, he's over 650 miles away from me and he has himself a raider 12, I want it just he wants two tractors for it. 

I personally feel my Charger is worth more than 250, as it is one of a kind.

Please, let me know. 

953 nut

:WRS:   Value is hard to pin down just based on the year and model. Lots of :wh: models were a one year run; that was just marketing. To get a better idea of value we need to learn a bit more about it.  :wwp:

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:

And :text-welcomeconfetti:

Conner Anderson

wheelhorse.jpg

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I love the raiders.  Very good tractors and this one looks like it has good tin and good original tires, but non original seat, steering wheel, engine, paint and decals will all reduce value.   

Sorry, but I don't see more than  $250 for a base tractor with no deck or implements.   

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 2

KC9KAS

Retired Wrencher

conneranderson.    :WRS:    If you can put a few more original parts the value would go up as well. Original always brings in the $$$. That what most people are looking for non molested condition. 

Conner Anderson

Cosmetic wise, I haven't touched the original feel. I do have some original parts, that are included. 

Conner Anderson

Since this post: I have traded it for a 1277, then off to a Cub. 

Now I am looking at getting a 1076. :)

• Like 2

Jim Demery
On 8/1/2017 at 3:35 AM, conneranderson said:

Since this post: I have traded it for a 1277, then off to a Cub. 

Now I am looking at getting a 1076. :)

20170311_142749.jpg

• Like 2

MikMacMike
On 1/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, Conner Anderson said:

wheelhorse.jpg

Oh heck that is the year they made them for chevies, there surly a min 5000.00? heheheheheh Luv the emblem!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
    • FAST41
      By FAST41
      I am new to this group. I have my sons collection of Wheel Horse tractors that are definitely rare models. He still has one to pick up that’s dual wheel and was purchased from Peabody Coal Co. This is the perfect site to get involved with. The best advice comes from folks that are hands on.. had to be their own machine shop. Nothing compares to the knowledge in this group.! But my first topic is this 19hp Craftsman INDY 500 limited edition model. I was reading a topic on here about the 18hp and 20hp models, but cannot find a single replica of this tractor on ANY site or e-bay. We live near central Ohio, so I’m assuming it’s a regional release.The Briggs engine lobes like a medium cam in a V8. We thought it was an intermittent miss, but it’s not missing a bit. The engine is the strongest riding tractor I’ve ever operated. It will literally cook the deck belt in high grass before dragging the engine down. Very wide and lower to the ground. I never got the size, but the rearend is all tires.! Looks like a dragster from behind.. almost  gives the appearance of shortened axle tubes in a hot rod. Just wondering if anybodys ever seen this particular model. My next top is will be about the C160 total hydraulic Wheel Horse he just acquired. Claim they were specially made for snow removal.

• Wendell
      By Wendell
      New to the forum, but not to Wheel Horse. I just bought a 314-8 on the gear shift pattern there is what Toro calls a spring shift control, my 312-8 doesn't have this The 314 is a 1999, what was the purpose for this. Thanks.
    • AndyZ
      By AndyZ
      Operator manual #A-5274
      Wiring
      6 pages 7.31MB

Illustrated parts list link
      Use the 1970 parts list for the Raider 10 model 1-6051 and Raider 12 models 1-6251 and 1-6253 with the following exceptions
      For 1970 electric clutch use Electro 12 model 1-7255
      2 pages 282KB
      We also have the 1971 tractor parts manual that followed

1971 Raider 10 model 1-0300 - (1-0300-6) - Uses HH100-115145C with magneto ignition (Engine oil capacity 2 quarts)

1971 Raider 12 model 1-0310 - (1-0310-6) - Uses K301S-47407C with breakerless magneto ignition (This model also made in Belgium) (Engine oil capacity 2 quarts)
    • mmmmmdonuts
      By mmmmmdonuts
      My cheap-o walmart U1 battery is starting to bite the dust again (barely able to crank it over fully charged, and ozzing everywhere) after 3 years on my 68' Raider and I am looking into a new battery for winter as I now have a plow setup. I was thinking of either getting the original 22NF battery that came with it or running a mazda mita battery which is a U1 size. Is the AGM worth the extra money over the 22nF even in the smaller size? I think the vibrations keep killing the cheapo batteries and I am trying to make sure I can leave it out in the cold and not have a problem starting in the winter. It does get down to 0F or below zero every once in a while. I don't think I want to go all the way to a 22nF AGM as it is $200. 

Thoughts?