koalassquad

Whats my Commando 8 frame worth?

koalassquad

I just recently bought a commando 8 frame at auction along with a 1054 with a hard cab. I was wondering, what's a commando 8 frame worth? You'd be surprised what I payed for it.

tmp_32249-20161128_074513-2052930727.jpg

• Like 2

Sparky

Are you asking what the frame is worth or the whole thing as a "roller"? The frame alone is worth scrap value...maybe a couple bucks. Your tractor in the pics with no motor and a busted seat, maybe $75 as it sits. You would make more $$ by parting it out. Sell the rear tires separate...the front tires separate...the tranny separate...etc...

Mike......

• Like 3

koalassquad

Yeah, lol I played $10 for it and I payed $350 for a 1054 with a hard cab.

tmp_1617-20161126_142920645930096.jpg

• Like 8

Coadster32

Sounds like you did well. Just my $.02...but I'd be nice to see it running with something under the hood, than be parted out. Good luck with it either way.

Edited by Coadster32

Retired Wrencher

koalassquad  There are Tons of engines Available for this on the Net. If you put an engine in it you can make $$$ on it to repay for the 1054. You would be ahead of the game that way to look for more or put it in your pocket.

CasualObserver
On 11/28/2016 at 10:43 AM, koalassquad said:

Yeah, lol I played $10 for it

Then it sounds to me like it is worth $10.  Not worth more than than until someone else is willing to put a different amount of cash in your hand. 

• Like 3

WheelHorseNut
On 11/28/2016 at 11:43 AM, koalassquad said:

Yeah, lol I played $10 for it and I payed $350 for a 1054 with a hard cab.

:blink: Screaming deals!  I agree with @Coadster32 and @T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. -- put a motor in it before you part it out.  It looks like it's in good shape!  I see motors all the time on CL...

DennisThornton

Gadds!  A hard cab for a WH?  And you got a 1054 with it too!  AND that blade?  How wide is the blade?

c-series don

Ok, we need more pictures of that 1054 and the cab!! I would say with out seeing them up close the cab and blade is worth 350! 

WheelHorseNut

I see soft cabs alone going for $300 around here -- That being a hard cab with a tractor under it with a plow and chains... I think you're in there pretty good! :)