Sign in to follow this  
Suburban 550

Another new member to forum

Suburban 550

Hi, my name is Ray from Shenandoah,Pennsylvania 2 hours east of Gettysburg.I always loved the older wheel horse tractors. I currently own a 1972 Raider 10, a 1979 C-121 8 speed and a recently purchased 1960 Suburban 550 which I am in the process of restoring and hope to have done for the show. Presently I can't post pictures on my computer because I was given a choice by my wife either a new computer or the Suburban. Guess what I chose? Hope to meet alot of you at the show.

T-Mo

Hi, Ray. I remember you posting in another thread a few days ago. Welcome to Red Square. Our Pa contingent seems to be growing and taking over the site. :D When you can post pictures, please do so. I would love to see one of your Suburban and also, one of the C-121 as I have it's bigger brother, a C-141 Automatic.

Again, welcome.

Rollerman

Ray welcome to the site & look forward to seeing pics of your herd when your able.

The 550 is pretty desireable old round hood too. :D

As far as a new computer or a Suburban...I'm a Ford man with an old computer & it would have been an easy decision. :P

nylyon

Ray, welcome to RedSquare! Hope you enjoy the place, and park with the rest of the RedSquare guys at the show!

combatmp29r

Welcome to Red Square Ray. Hope you enjoy the site, and like everyone else when you can :D

CasualObserver

Hey Ray (and everyone else I've missed lately) welcome.gif

And Please vote in the "Where's everyone from" Sticky topic at the top of the Non-Tractor Related Section. We're really missing out seeing where people are! According to that, there's only 6 of you from New England? :D I don't quite believe it. (ahem... bull :P )

Suburban 550

Thanks guys, appreciate the warm welcome.

kj4kicks

Hi Ray, we're almost neighbors. I'm in York. Welcome to the forum!

Eldon.

Suburban 550

Hey Eldon, my wife and I camp with a older couple from the York area at a campground in Northumberland. Real nice people.