857 horse

2017 BIG SHOW pretrip.!!!!!!

Racinbob

Never too soon to start planning Howard. I say a definite yes on the mash pole. @stevasaurus has my sign and I'm looking forward to seeing it on the pole again and even more so, seeing everyone again.:)

• Like 5

Newbiehorse

Is this the big show in Pa?

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Yep it is the BIG WHCC SHOW in PeeeAaaa.

Howard, you got my heart rate up 10 beats with all this talk.

• Like 9

857 horse

Ed,,,,You and Bob are right.....We did have a good time.....I never noticed,,,,,loook at the Mash Pole sign again.......you have one of the coolest signs on it....

But....do you see that Beacon of light on Craig's sign ???    What a mind ,,,at work......thannk goodness  he wasnt working with Gigga Watts and a Delorean

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  Imagine what this guy...   :sleeping-blue:

could accomplish using a comfy chair. 

2017 BIG :wh: SHOW or BUST!!! :text-woo:

• Like 8

Shynon
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Howard, you got my heart rate up 10 beats with all this talk

Yea and it really stinks I won't be going:(

• Like 3

wallfish

Howard's Mash Pole sign was a great idea and it certainly complimented the festive nature of the show.

The club was even willing to store in their shed on site so it could be displayed again and again, so apparently they were very happy with it too.

Unfortunately It kinda slipped my mind to make a sign for it while I was busy building a tractor but that won't happen again this year. Now that everyone saw it, It might be so popular that one will be needed for each corner of the infield.

And you don't need a more comfy chair Howard. By the evidence presented, you'll end up missing more of the show! :ychain:

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 8

squonk

I was going to say a more comfy chair may cause HOWWWAAARRRDDDD! 

to miss the entire show! Especially if he stays at the Comfort Inn and engages with the late night bench talk show :)

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

perfectsleepchair_new_27143_lg_600px.jpg                          Here ya go Howard....the ultimate Show Chair

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 7

Newbiehorse

Cool. I will be there.  The week after Father's Day right ?

• Like 1

wallfish
3 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Here ya go Howard....the ultimate Show Chair

Heat and message motors! :ROTF:

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

Any way you cut it Howard the Mash Pole and YOU are a Hit at the Big Show !   I Say Carry on this great New Tradition!

DSCN9577.JPG

DSCN9578.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 8

ACman

Look at us , it just into November and we're already thinking of the big show :) .

@Ed Kennell that chair looks awful comfy I need one .

Howard...who's the cool dude on the track chair, nailing the teeter totter...now that's talent :ychain:  ! Hopefully next year he'll be on a modified A-81 .

• Like 6

squonk

If you need my help settin up the pole Howard, you may need a heavier duty ladder this time. I don't think that one will survive another test! :)

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:blink:  I think, back in the day...we had another "member" fall off a ladder...

pretty sure, you don't want to do that at the big :wh: show.   :wacko:

• Like 1

857 horse
21 hours ago, wallfish said:

Howard's Mash Pole sign was a great idea and it certainly complimented the festive nature of the show.

The club was even willing to store in their shed on site so it could be displayed again and again, so apparently they were very happy with it too.

Unfortunately It kinda slipped my mind to make a sign for it while I was busy building a tractor but that won't happen again this year. Now that everyone saw it, It might be so popular that one will be needed for each corner of the infield.

And you don't need a more comfy chair Howard. By the evidence presented, you'll end up missing more of the show! :ychain:

OK John.......one of these is waiting for you,,,,,in case i wake up and forget names...

BIG SHOW PICS 009.JPG

• Like 3

wallfish
12 minutes ago, 857 horse said:

OK John.......one of these is waiting for you,,,,,in case i wake up and forget names...

But then you would know who gave you the Sharpie uni-brow and a handlebar mustache while you were sleeping.  :ychain:

• Like 6

857 horse

Adding to the List.........New ladder......By th way..............I actially left the ladder at the show.....I will buy lunch X 2 for its return....and I will bring (Mike) Squonk a 6 footer this time....

Kill the Sharpie's ............

another idea..............Should i bring a generator......Keep Jeffs Traxx machine topped off......and Team Rulzz loww watt flood light set up...

Hot and cold water.......nope   cant happen....the show has that already......

Im just thinking.......What is John up too.???    New idea.???   Or a new and improved bike.......???

and i know this is no place for straight answers...lololol

I wunder if Mr Rulz can get reserved parking this year.??   ollolol

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 2

Wheel-N-It
22 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

perfectsleepchair_new_27143_lg_600px.jpg                          Here ya go Howard....the ultimate Show Chair

I want to this companies website, and sadly they don't make an adapter for mounting this tractor seat to a Wheel Horse :crying-yellow:

• Like 1

953 nut
6 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

I want to this companies website, and sadly they don't make an adapter for mounting this tractor seat to a Wheel Horse :crying-yellow:

The first thing you would have to do is have Mike drive along with you so you could use his generator to power it!             :ychain:

Big Show Friday 042.JPG

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It
25 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

The first thing you would have to do is have Mike drive along with you so you could use his generator to power it!             :ychain:

Big Show Friday 042.JPG

Oh my gosh, I busted out laughing when I read this!!! The reality is I could actually envision this happening! :lol:

• Like 3

wallfish

Strange voice in my head---"If you build it, Howard will sleep"

perfectsleepchair_new_27143_lg_600px.jpg

Or one like this, It's up to you Howard.

th.jpg

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 4