857 horse

Rustling from New York to VA MAYBE !!!

elcamino/wheelhorse

Howard , remember to take your pass port. You and Road apples that will be some trip. See if Bud is making any new creation.  I miss pictures of his projects. Have a save trip.

• Like 4

Wishin4a416

Lots of rustling lately. Good Luck!

• Like 2

squonk

That 867 better not be near me! :angry-nono: :)

• Like 3

953 nut

:handgestures-thumbupright:        Be sure you have a "New York State Certificate of Origin" so the Pennsylvania authorities don't hang you for horse rustling as you attempt to cross the state line into Virginia!           :ychain:

posse.jpg

• Like 8

T-Mo

Just don't come into Missouri, or for that matter, Illinois.  We hang 'em high here.

hang em high.jpg

• Like 5

Wishin4a416
53 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:handgestures-thumbupright:        Be sure you have a "New York State Certificate of Origin" so the Pennsylvania authorities don't hang you for horse rustling as you attempt to cross the state line into Virginia!           :ychain:

posse.jpg

That Southern Border is very dangerous. Lol.

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Sounds like a fun adventure. Keep us posted with lots of pics!

• Like 3

maxiblue

Have a good trip, next Sunday will be a nice day up this way, I will be at tractor show that day and have been watching the weather all week.

Good Luck

• Like 2

roadapples

Posy waiting at the border.... Maybe I`ll just stay home..   :ph34r:

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Howard remember to drop Roadapples off at his house on your return trip. I have heard Jay talk and he don't talk southern , he just may not fit in with us Virginia Boys.:ROTF: Since you love driving so much throw that Reo in your truck and drive on down here to the capital . My wife won't shoot you but I am sure you would get "The Stare " and you may have to haul my dead body back up 95.:text-offtopic: 

• Like 3

WHX??
5 hours ago, roadapples said:

Maybe I`ll just stay home..

Ahhh maybe you better go Apples... you KNOW how Howard needs supervision .... don't want him fallen asleep  .....:ROTF:

• Like 2

roadapples
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Howard remember to drop Roadapples off at his house on your return trip. I have heard Jay talk and he don't talk southern , he just may not fit in with us Virginia Boys.:ROTF: 

I may have been born & raised in Pa. but my heart`s in Dixie...

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

If you are smart put your heart in another area, the heat and humidity suck down here. I want to move North , I getting too old and cranky to deal with the heat and humidity. It has been raining all day and the temperature in mild 70's tried to work on my 416-8 and sweat was dripping in my eyes.

• Like 3

953 nut
16 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

out of the State of New York is specifically and completely prohibited and has been since May 28th 2015!

:hide:     Sure am glad I rustled mine prior to the effective date of this capricious legislation!      :ychain:

• Like 7

AMC RULES

Image result for in my sights

Be forewarned Howard&Jay...   Image result for gunslinger smiley

the Mason Dixon is a long dance away from NY.  

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

857 horse

I have been gone to work  ONE DAY !!!!!!!!  I talked to Road Apples a few minutes ago.....Im not sure if i hear New England or Southern Gent in his voice...But he can be my wing man anytime......We will be coming in low....under the radar....safteys off...Tubes 1 and 3 HOT .....

This is gonna be like the Super Bowl at half time.....Bases Loaded.....Once i learned that an 857 had a stronger brother,  ( just like an 857,,,but an 867 is an 8 speed ,,)              ,,I was on the Hunt,,,,,,

again,,,,BUD ANDREWS dropped a nickel....BAM.!!!!    I was off and making a call or 2....This machine will be at the BIG ONE  next summer....

I wont be making a rustlers MASH POLE....because it might fill up.before the Original Pole does.!!!

there will be film.....No lieing some fibbing,,,,,No speeding   a close call here and there.....

But in the end......this would be real cool to me......my 2nd 8 speed...        

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 4

DennisThornton

@953 nut

Carpricious!  Capricious indeed!  I'll have you know that this piece of grass roots legislation began around Plattsburgh NY, widely known for its contributions not only to this fine state but indeed to the nation as a whole in its very early years!  Remember 1812!  I’m sure you do!  And I believe the more precise source of this concern was in the town of Peru, but anyway it quickly spread south and about the time that it overtook the entire state it had so concerned the Capital District that a special election was scheduled where it was almost unanimously passed, with but only one exception, and just in time to dissuade what had been a known loss of Wheel Horses to a gathering in the otherwise area of fine reputation, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where in the following months such wranglers were known to gather and peddle their wares! 

I do of course care about preserving this state's hard earned collection of all memorability but I also would hate to see otherwise fine citizens of other states waste not only their time, but I suppose hard-earned dollars, to corral Wheel Horses only to lose them at our borders simply to do ignorance of our well-intended laws.  Ignorance is indeed no excuse but I'm simply trying to help our members as feebly as I can... 

I beg your understanding and indulgence! 

(Richard, you know I appreciate your opinions, but do you think that this was a bit too much?  Just trying to help...) B)

Edited by DennisThornton
  • Like 5

Aldon

If you Virginians need a sanctuary in NY to escape the Horse Police just give this old transplanted Virginian in upper NY a shout. :-)

• Like 3

roadapples

Dennis,  Spoken like an attorney .....

Edited by roadapples
  • Like 1

857 horse
5 hours ago, roadapples said:

Dennis,  Spoken like an attorney .....

Do yeah think Dennis can crack a whip at 10 paces ???     lol

and i think Craigs cartoon is packin a 6 shooter,,,,,,                no place safe..       Might hafftah take up Aldons offer....if things start coming apart..

• Like 2

rjg854

Best of luck on your hunt up here in NY

• Like 2

squonk

I'll be up 5 stories all week and I'll have my bino-coculars! If I spot any rustling around my parts I'm droppin the hammer! 

dancing-pickle-like-dancing-banana-large-color-animated.gif

• Like 6

AMC RULES

• Like 3