Detector

Hrdro o-rings

Detector

On my 90 312-H 31-12KE01

I've got to remove the hoses at the lift cylinder, charge pump and at the filter housing in order to get the hoodstand off. It actually looks fairly good in this area after degreasing just hate to take a short cut on this section of frame. I'd like to get new o-rings to prevent leaks when reinstalling the hoses. I'm coming up with Toro numbers 973310 and 23742 on Parts Tree & Jacks but under the fitment applications I "don't" see my model, on the other parts I've ordered I see my model in the fitment list, so I'm hoping these are correct. Any tips on plugging off where the lines attach to the transmission/lift cylinder for sanding/painting? 

Edited by Detector

953 nut

Ace hardware has a variety of sizes of rubber stoppers to choose from.

• Like 1

rmaynard

If the o-rings that you are trying to replace are in fair shape, you can take them to NAPA Auto Parts and they can match them up for you. I just got o-rings for my loader there. They carry a full complement of rings that are made for hydro fluids and/or oil. 

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 3

Detector

Thanks, I've had some other small parts to order so I went ahead and got them on the way, the customer service rep was puzzled as to why my model did not show up, if they are not correct I'll go to Napa. There is no bleeding procedure for the Eaton 1100 other than letting it run & working the lift correct? 

82Caddy

Most hydraulic hose shops will also have o-rings for you.  I took in some o-rings and cylinders and they matched them up for me with no problems.  It was cheap and the guys were nice to work with.

• Like 1

DougC
7 hours ago, rmaynard said:

If the o-rings that you are trying to replace are in fair shape, you can take them to NAPA Auto Parts and they can match them up for you. I just got o-rings for my loader there. They carry a full complement of rings that are made for hydro fluids and/or oil. 

NAPA is a :wh: guy or gals best friend. They seem to be able to make my day end well most of the time.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

Detector

Cut by ACE and picked up a assorted vacuum plug kit for a few bucks in their special bin and plugged off the lines and transmission ports, everything come apart good so I'm on my way.....I gotta get some pics for you guys soon