maxiblue

Where to find Wheel Horse tractors

maxiblue

Hello everyone:

I don't know if there is any of you looking for a or another Wheel Horse Tractor but on craigslist for Connecticut there is a lot of Wheel Horse tractors for sale. Some are real cheap and others higher If you find one and need some help with it let me know, like look at it or what ever. I find there is a lot of them around this area.

s

• Like 3

953 nut
9 hours ago, maxiblue said:

If you find one and need some help with it let me know,

That is a very generous offer, it could be a big help!       :thanks:

Wishin4a416

Seems like this time of year when the grass slows down, CL seems to light up with them. I have noticed the same on my Local one too.

RandyLittrell

You guys back east have it easy! In the midwest, any Garden Tractor, no matter what the brand, they think they are made of gold. Hard to find good deals. 

Randy

• Like 4

Wildside
2 hours ago, RandyLittrell said:

You guys back east have it easy! In the midwest, any Garden Tractor, no matter what the brand, they think they are made of gold. Hard to find good deals. 

Randy

Randy here in the Midwest (Mo.) we deal with red clay, Mississippi Mud, Johnsen grass,and Mother Nature at her worste, so if ya want to buy Fools Gold everyother yr. go cheap, ya want Wheel Horse gold bought once every 40 yr.s, their here, their strong, their Highly Respected, and what some People call Not a good deal is really the deal of their life and they just pass it up. No disrespect intended, just sayin, we have good WH here and they are cheaper than the travel and repairs and time invested in going that far for a $250 deal.

• Like 2

RandyLittrell
On 9/13/2016 at 10:26 PM, Wildside said:

Randy here in the Midwest (Mo.) we deal with red clay, Mississippi Mud, Johnsen grass,and Mother Nature at her worste, so if ya want to buy Fools Gold everyother yr. go cheap, ya want Wheel Horse gold bought once every 40 yr.s, their here, their strong, their Highly Respected, and what some People call Not a good deal is really the deal of their life and they just pass it up. No disrespect intended, just sayin, we have good WH here and they are cheaper than the travel and repairs and time invested in going that far for a $250 deal.

Oh, I agree with you. I am happy to pay fair prices, been into cub cadets for about 20 years. It just cost probably double here than what things go for back east where the tractors are much more prolific! And compared to what you can buy today new, it is a bargain. And I have found good deals, just have to work a little harder. And tell more people what your looking for. Found most of my deals from people I know, or they know. 

Oh, and my first WH won't be my last, the hydro on what I believe is a 1277 is really sweet. I like the hand lever much better than cubs lever on the dash!

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 4

Wildside

Yea I have a 12 Auto I just can't stay off of, Call it my Mule and she lives up to it. Kohler 16 Magnum, Size Matters! IMG_1085.JPG

• Like 4