gp2

Charger V7 Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid

gp2

I just obtained a Charger V7 Automatic. The reservoir is empty and the tranny has no fluid present. There is some residual, so no corrosion appears to be present and the wheels turn freely.  I would appreciate input on fluid to use (I believe the manual recommended Wheel Horse #8827 or Texaco Transhydral).  Thanks.

gwest_ca

A good chart that may have more current products listed

Garry

gp2

Great references. Thanks, Garry. -Kirk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mcfarmall
      By mcfarmall
      Tractor features Kohler 16hp cast iron engine, gently used 42" deck, concrete wheel weights, tire chains, new Chinesium carburetor, fuel lines and filter, new air filter, 2 new fwd/rev cams.  A starter,  some new gaskets, and miscellaneous parts.  New drive belt and all the belt idler assemblies.  Engine runs but smokes.  Great restoration candidate or a spare engine for you pullers out there.  Call, text or email for a private showing.   No offers considered unless made in person.  Buyer responsible for transportation.  Many more pictures to send to interested persons. 

• lsc1257
      By lsc1257
      I have a 1996 520H Wheel Horse for sale.  The tractor has just over 800 hours on it.  It comes with a 48 inch deck.  The deck is a 1995 and has over 1,500 hours on it, as it came brand new with my 312-8 that I sold several years ago.  This 520-H has the swept front axle so it can handle a 60 inch deck.  I just replaced the battery and the deck belt this summer.  The engine is a 20HP Onan and it starts right up but requires the full choke.  The transmission is an Eaton 1100-062, hydrostatic.  The deck is in rough shape but the spindles appear to be in good working order.  The right rear tire has some cracking.  The original operator's manual for the 520H is included, as is the original operating and maintenance instructions for the deck, plus the installation instructions for the deck.  Also included is a new PTO belt and several miscellaneous deck wheels and rollers.  Additional pictures available upon request.  Asking $500.

• 12 hp Kohler
      By 12 hp Kohler
      Been looking at a lot or Raiders and Chargers lately and was wondering if they all have LSD? I know most of them did but I was wondering if some of the later models might have had the Uni drives instead ? 

Thanks, Robbie. 
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      I am wondering if there was ever a Service Manual for this particular tractor.
      So far all I have found are Owners Manuals (one came with the tractor)
      Since this is my first attempt at a HW with a Hydro I am probably going to need all the help I can get
      Any help will be appreciated
      Bob
    • Nate89
      By Nate89
      Look to see if someone can help me with on identifying my wheel horse on what year it is wheel horse charger 12 modle 1 0401 7