608KEB

I can't take it with me!

wfrpalm

Nice!

• Like 1

DougC

My mouth waters every time I see one of those models.  

Thanks for the pics.  :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Man that thing is nice. You got the 520 in a package deal too right?

• Like 2

jdleach

That thing is too pretty to mow with.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

BEAUTIFUL!

Tankman

Well groomed Stallion! Very nice!

608KEB
1 hour ago, Wishin4a416 said:

Man that thing is nice. You got the 520 in a package deal too right?

Yes, I have the 520 on a shelf in the garage. I put new bearings and cleaned up the 42"RD deck that's  under the 420. I like the RD vs. The SD better. It seems to distribute  the grass clippings better. I love my 520's, but the Kohler seems to run like Swiss watch though. They are really smooth. I'm guessing the Kohler series 1 n 2 engines are probably the same.

Edited by 608KEB
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bear G
      By Bear G
      Bought this 420 LSE. It’s #37/200. More of a worker than a show tractor. I’ll probably continue to use it as a worker. Needs some cosmetic elbow grease more than anything. 
      Came with 48” deck, & wheel horse grass catcher system, Snow Blower, 2 aerators, (plug & spike type), & a grass thatcher.

• Vinylguy
      By Vinylguy
      this post is for the lucky few who have acquired a 420LSE and really would like to find a decal set.
      I have spoken with many of you about the difficulty in getting a decent set made. I purchased another companies chrome vinyl and 
      have locked myself in the shop for the weekend. Here is a picture of the maintenance decal. I make lots of brushed chrome decals for
      many of the 60's tractors and Kohler engines with acceptable results but the size of the 420 hood decals causes problems during lamination.
      I ruined the first run of hood decals due to excessive moisture soaking into the chrome vinyls liner. I wish they would make this vinyl on a 90# liner like the normal wrap vinyl.
      that would solve the problem. 
      I am going to try printing just the left and right side decals only in the middle of the 15 inch vinyl
      which will allow me to reload for cutting even though the edges of the vinyl may be too thin from moisture.
      Another problem with chrome vinyls is that they are very delicate on the surface. Just lightly wiping dust particles with a swiffer can leave light but visible scratches.
      Plus they are not nearly as easy to install as the air escape wrap vinyl most of my decals are made on.
      I know 4 members who have been wanting me to attempt making these again so I am giving it a good try. 

Stay tuned for further developments!!