parsonsponyz

Crossing The Border

elliot ness

Sweet !:text-bravo:

DougC

That's gonna be a great leaf collector/shredder for this fall. Nice outfit!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Wishin4a416

I bet you did alright. The powerflow bagger and the wheelweights are worth decent money themselves. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Tankman

Did you realize it's against the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania law to move a Horse out of state?

I think?

To help I can meet you at the state line and take the Horse. 

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

I guess its only fair some leave Pa. Goodness knows we have a few. I have snagged them out of Oh, Md and W.Va.

oldredrider

As far as the "no spark" issue, personally,  I would just put a Kohler in it and be done. Would probably increase the value too.

parsonsponyz

I was feeling kind of bad having to "cross the PA border" and snag this deal but it was listed for about six weeks and I figured nobody else wanted it so thought I'd take a shot, glad I did.  As long as both of us were happy with the deal that's what mattered.  I just hate to see a Horse get put down and try to resurrect them when possible. Worked on it today and have it narrowed down, now it's time to pull the flywheel.

• Like 1

jdleach

These things are simple in the extreme. Give it a little thought, test your wiring and other components, and you will have her firing in no time.

parsonsponyz

I worked on the steed yesterday and put it back together.  It will need a couple of little things, but it RUNS, and smooth at that.  This is a good weekend.

• Like 1