Cab for the wheel horse

russellmc301

i see ac comeing soon:text-bravo:

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is very nice, I see you are teaching your child about Wheel horse tractors

• Like 1

DougC

Wow, That's the exact cab I set out to buy but could not buy anywhere so I bought a new Original Cab soft cab and love it!  Now I'm going to book a flight to Denmark and buy one for my other :wh:!!!! 

Can you recommend any good accommodations?

I wish.... Then I woke up!

All I can say is that is totally awesome!

PM me steffen, I would love to find out more about your cab!  :) 

Wishin4a416

That is a really nice cab!! Looks cozy.

Steffen_Brandt

Thank you All. 

Here in Danmark, There were actually two companys who made cabs for the wheel horse tractors.

They come up for sale quit often. But cabs like mine do not that often. Probarly because they are not that old.

My cab was made by a company called "Scandinavian Cabin Company" here in Denmark. It is a very light construction, but yet cozy. The roof and the rear window can open up, and the two doors can be put in a second position, so that air can come in while driving. Next time I put it on, I will make a video to show you all, how it works. 

Here are some pictures of the other model cabs, which were made here in Denmark: 

images.jpg

184482.jpg

flk-fore-kabine_love-traktorservice-as.jpg

01c3-d8bd-47fd-995b-da8f74579c03.jpg

• Like 1

JC 1965

Really looks great. Thanks for sharing.  :thumbs2:

WVHillbilly520H

Guess we need a "Scandinavian connection" to some of those cabs here in the States for our :wh:s,  just too cool (or should I say warm in the winter), Jeff.

shallowwatersailor

I am on my way to Denmark and Norway for a cruise the first week of June. Do you think I could squeeze it in to my carry-on luggage?  :D

• Like 1

Steffen_Brandt

IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      Let’s see all the RJ’s and suburbans that are in Europe / United Kingdom. Here’s my two RJ-58’s. 

• WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      @WHX24, @PeacemakerJack, @ebinmaine, @JCM, @shallowwatersailor, @pullstart, @Horse Newbie, @elcamino/wheelhorse, @Ed Kennell, and the rest of RS ....

As I have mentioned before I would be getting snow removal tools for my Mahindra eMax 22, the whole package plow, blower and soft cab, I had purchased a Kubota set-up a couple years back with the intentions of modifying it to fit/work with it but after careful consideration decided just to sell it to help pay for the correct set-up built for Mahindra (by Berco in Canada), I ordered it the end of October and its showed at the dealer in PA right before Christmas and I just picked it up Friday, and today got the sub-frame (which both the plow and blower use so you can switch between with ease) assembled and mounting brackets installed on the tractor frame (the only thing I don't like is you have to switch these brackets back and forth between this and the mower deck mounts "not quite WH easy" but after a few times it may not be so bad ), then installed the sub-frame , snow plow and ran the hydraulic lines and plugged into the loader/sector valve. The cab and blower assembly will follow within the next few days/weeks. Pics and a little video of it in operation.

20210110_163214.mp4
    • Goat 2141
      By Goat 2141
      Were would fine a cab or how to make one .
    • BIGMIKE
      By BIGMIKE
      I bought an old Original snow cab off Craigslist this Sunday. It's not the Wheel Horse version though. I got it cheap enough to take a chance of fitting it up. The seller said it was a Universal cab previously fitted to a Ford 100LGT. The brackets and frame come close to fitting but I an going to have to do some fabrication. It came with no instructions and so far I have had no luck finding instructions  for such an old cab.

It's made from pretty heavy canvas, not vinyl, and in really good condition for the apparent age. it also doesn't have a hard top, it has a canvas top made from the same material as the rest of it. I mocked it up and tried to figure out where the frame pieces that I have fit. I did find an instruction sheet on the Original Cab website. Cab Kit No. 4058 to fit the GT-14 has frame parts that look real close to what I have. I think I can fabricate what I need from the pictures.
      Here is a few pictures of what I have so far.

BIGMIKE

• isak_svart
      By isak_svart
      Hi all!

I'm a new member from Sweden taken the first ride of the year just yesterday. I have a Commando 7 which I am upgrading in a very slow pace to a Commando 8 buying one piece at the time as they pop up.

I've just finished a transmission overhaul, replacing wheel axles, seals and bearings. Thanks to Terry M for supplying the axles, I could not have found them in Europe.

Currently the seat is at the upholsterers. I've got a seat cover with slight damages from Fun Engineer, thank you very much. The cover will be used as is or as a template, it is not decided yet.  

Also, I have new bolted front wheels laying around waiting for mounting, that might be the next thing done to this horse.

Best regards,
      Johan