1slowtbss

In need of a new engine

1slowtbss

I need to get a new engine last season the rod came apart on me well pushing snow in the winter wound up putting a hole in the block it's a 12 hp starter-generator kohler if anyone has one local in the Great Lakes area I will gladly pick it up or have to pay for shipping for any farther away thank you please let me know!!

Racinbob

You would probably get better results posting in the classified here. It shouldn't be too hard to find something. :)

Achto

This is posted in the classified section here on :rs:.

12 hp k301 engine

Active

Price: 85.00

By richmondred01, August 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• admin
      By admin-(Admin)
      1 page 187.26KB
      Dated January 1966

5409 nylon bushing replaced by 6254 bronze bushing

1966 model 876 - 6254 bronze bushing factory installed after serial 193056
      1966 model 1076 - 6254 bronze bushing factory installed after serial 214071
      1966 model 1276 - 6254 bronze bushing factory installed after serial 205328
    • Dconner
      By Dconner
      My 66 1276 I recently purchased has a leak somewhere around the rear end. Looks like maybe somewhere around where it meets the frame at the front of it. Any ideas of where to look or what I could possibly search for first 
    • 1276Beast
      By 1276Beast
      I am currently towards the end of a 1276 restoration project, I just got everything back together and sent power to the transmission for the first time. Without the pump on and the gear in neutral, I can spin the axels by hand, one goes one way, the other, the other way, giving me indication that I don't have a differential problem. When I put power to it, everything appears to work as advertised, except when in gear I can stop the Axel from spinning with my hand, little to no resistance. I do have a bit of a rigging problem from worn linkage, but I can move the cam by hand to get it fully in gear. The tow gear in completely closed. Just flushed and filled with fluid. I have not changed the filter. 

Any idea on why there seems to be no power in the axels??

• admin
      By admin-(Admin)
      1 page 245.91KB
      1 page 94.58KB
      Dated November 1967
      Replaces #085

Tiller 1967 36in model RT-367

1965 model 875
      1965 model 1075

1966 model 876
      1966 model 1076
      1966 model 1276