Achto

UTC Show Pictures

KC9KAS

Nice photos...Loved the BIG MF 4 X 4.

• Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, achto said:

down town street in Unionville

The show grounds are amazing and the working displays are fantastic. I have attended the Florida Flywheelers events before and love their facility, but this may be even nicer.

DSCN1060-min.JPG

Calendar shot for sure!

Thanks for taking us along.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: ...and another one here. 

DSCN1004.jpg.4a8e3377f054a6bb389c12e9a7132602.jpg

:text-coolphotos:  Awesome picts Achto.  :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 5

T-Mo

Ah, plowing. Love it. I usually plow with my JD, but I want to set up the 416-8 for plowing this fall, if I can find a plow event close by.

• Like 2

CasualObserver

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice show with some cool pioneer era buildings.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

PeacemakerJack
16 hours ago, T-Mo said:

Ah, plowing. Love it. I usually plow with my JD, but I want to set up the 416-8 for plowing this fall, if I can find a plow event close by.

You gotta do it!  One of the great things that I hear continually at these plow days in the last year that I've owned my 314 is, "I didn't know you could plow with a WH!"  That is why I aim to make one "NASTY" mochine out of GhostRider.  If something doesn't hold up, I'll build it tougher (although I'm currently impressed with its factory build quality) if it doesn't have enough power, I'll put in a bigger motor (every time I've put the plow in the ground--power was the least of my problems) and if someone is incredulous about it being a wheel horse they better keep an eye out behind them, the GhostRider is coming!  I think it is time to see more WH tractors at plow days.  Hydro or GD, these things were built to work.  

Dan, thanks for the great pics.  I'm relishing every minute with my son Zach on my leg while driving. He is my youngest and in a few short years he'll be driving Blackbeard instead of riding with me.  Then I'll long for the opportunity to have him be little and ride on my leg once more.  You captured that moment in time for me. Thanks (I got some dust in my eye!). 

It it is a great venue and a fun time!

• Like 2

T-Mo
7 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

You gotta do it!  One of the great things that I hear continually at these plow days in the last year that I've owned my 314 is, "I didn't know you could plow with a WH!"  That is why I aim to make one "NASTY" mochine out of GhostRider.  If something doesn't hold up, I'll build it tougher (although I'm currently impressed with its factory build quality) if it doesn't have enough power, I'll put in a bigger motor (every time I've put the plow in the ground--power was the least of my problems) and if someone is incredulous about it being a wheel horse they better keep an eye out behind them, the GhostRider is coming!  I think it is time to see more WH tractors at plow days.  Hydro or GD, these things were built to work.  

Dan, thanks for the great pics.  I'm relishing every minute with my son Zach on my leg while driving. He is my youngest and in a few short years he'll be driving Blackbeard instead of riding with me.  Then I'll long for the opportunity to have him be little and ride on my leg once more.  You captured that moment in time for me. Thanks (I got some dust in my eye!). 

It it is a great venue and a fun time!

I seen enough Wheel Horses plowing to know, that they do a pretty good job.  I just need to set my 416 up.  I have a clevis hitch coming, and I need to find a cheap set of ags and wheel weights, and I'm set.  I have a Brinly 10 inch sleeve hitch plow that I used on my Deere GX345, and I know the 416 can handle that pretty well.

• Like 1

Wildhorse

Great pics! Love seeing pics from different states all over our beautiful country :thanks:

• Like 1