• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drjarvisphd121
      Hi guys, this is my first post so I hope it works... I've picked up a 854 not to long ago and I'm trying to restore as close to original as possible. My question is which seat should I be looking for. It came with the round seat and was told it was original but I've been seeing a few come on fb with square seats. I have both but would like to know what it originally came with in 1964. Also were the bug lights an option in 64? If so is there a reproduction that's close to original? Thank you in advance for any help
    • By psalms83:18
      1984 c175 twin cyl, hydro, mow deck, snowblower, led lights, all tire chains, wheel weights, removable tool rack, resealed hydro control, new oils, spare parts. Runs great no smoke no sputter, starts everytime all winter long! 800firm

1959 suburban 400 potentially original round hood without punched hole from the later year models, has some missing metal from rust. Frame and tranny is good. Took apart to stop the rust and clean it up. Rebuilt tranny with new seals and bearings and moves great! Motor turns and parts all there. Tires seem to hold air and has great potential for lots of arguments as a true 1959. 300

• By Buzz
      1964 854s
    • By Kavint76
      I found a wh for 300 n i dont no what it is. It has a round hood n 9 slots in it with 8h kohler engine. Ill try to put a pic up let me c if i can.yep i know yall can tell me thnx.

• By cafoose
      I was just browsing Craigslist and saw this. They are asking $175. Does anyone know what year and model this is?