oe espo

312A K301 Spec 47829 Muffler gasket PN# needed, Tractor 21-12KE01

oe espo

My dealer can't finds PN# for a muffler gasket.  anyone know what it is?

oe espo

Finally got it figured out.  It's Kohler PN#235122-S

Can't add pictures

rmaynard

A little perseverance pays off. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrianKoch
      By BrianKoch
      Looking for a good and flat cover plate for the k301 crankcase. My current one is warped causing oil to leak out.

• Metal Blender
      By Metal Blender
      My 312 hydro has the 12hp kohler motor,It has 3 wires white,purple and orange coming out from the stator area but the orange is not hooked up.The stator test around 40 volts ( multimeter test) but the battery is not charging.The regulator is cheap but new (not OEM).My question is the orange wire,what is it for? If I should hook it up? If yes then to what should it be run to?Battery  +?.  My regulator test was a failure but the tractor runs fine besides de-charging.Im searching for alternative reasons for the regulator not working other than its no good.Like cleaning and refitting all ground connections,cleaning and refitting the battery terminals and connecting wires.Is it posable the ignition switch is the wrong one or is failing at one or more poles?   Thanks for any help
    • Jeff-C175
    • PWL216
      By PWL216
      Hi. I have a C121 which starts right up but lacks power. A compression check indicated 30lbs of pressure. I took the head off hoping maybe it’s just a gasket, but I think the cylinder needs to be honed or bored out. Based on the attached pics, is this block still good and would honing fix it?

• Tuneup
      By Tuneup
      So gang, it's Christmas time and my company has extended its forced vacation to two weeks, sucking 7 days of FTO from me. I've got all kinds of things to do for the wifey-poo but what the heck can I do for me?
      I've got two K301s so may as well get out the surgical tools and do a b-gearectomy. The C-125 goes first. Restored that back in '17 and so she's got maybe 75 hours on her. It'll be rather painless and the youngster is visiting so can assist in getting that b-itch up onto the bench. She's already been moved to the garage and the old Kawi and its carb parts moved back to the shed while I search for tiny o-rings. Wish me luck and pics to come. Oh, there is no rattle BUT she's always had a minor knock I chalk-up to excessive end play (didn't measure it back then 'cause I'm bad but, dang!, will now).