Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Yep, it was me

BPjunk

Eldon,

It sounds like you came out OK on the deal and it is good you stood your ground about the deal. It is obvious the guy new what he was doing.

Now this kind of brings me to another line of the subject of buying on ebay. If I can not see the item I am bidding on or words like NOS, mint, no chips, no cracks, no dents or scratches are not in the auction listing then I bid accordingly as what I think the item really looks like NOT just what the seller says.

I drove 5 hours ONE WAY to pick up a Wheel Horse that the seller said he kept in a barn. Well the pictures looked like the tractor was covered in barn dust ..... this barn dust turned out to be BARN RUST !!!

Remember study the picture hard in the auction listing and contact the seller to see what they have to say. I bid a lot on ebay but I do not always win but when I win I get what I feel I paid for.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

nylyon

I can even pick it up for you!

combatmp29r

What Karl means Eldon is he can try it out for you :D

kj4kicks

Thanks for the offer Karl!

Funny how that one got listed right after the other auction ended. Do you think he was waiting to see what the price would be?

Also kind of looks like a scam. Zero feedback (member for 2 years), one pic, and a bad description. No model number, etc.

Rollerman

Eldon I didn't even catch the 0 feedback.

Just seen the cooler on back & had a laugh. :D

I did the same to a degree when I listed mine...seems there were several 520's on ebay last summer & waited for some to end before listing.

They are a nice tractor...may have to hunt down another to mow my 40'x60' lot. :P