formariz

Pond walk behind

AMC RULES

Wanna sell it?  :blink:

elcamino/wheelhorse

Now the wishing and hoping begins.Followed by the wife's facial expression as you explain the newest treasure.

formariz

Owner is on vacation for another week so I have to wait. Employees however are all excited with the prospect of getting rid of it. They claim they are the laughing stock of the whole block and have fights every morning deciding who is going to wheel that thing out.

Yeaph the little woman here is going to blow a head gasket when she sees it. I am hoping that since it only has two wheels instead of the usual four she won't be too upset .It is the Wheelhorse Curse, I really do my best to avoid looking for this stuff but it just finds me. A simple trip to get a burger for lunch and guess what is outside the door. I just can't get away from it. 

• Like 5

formariz

Does anyone know what would be a good price for this in case he wants something for it? Its a rust bucket but its got a lot of probably good parts that I believe are the same as the RJ35, although I will probably just leave it as is.

GlenPettit

WOW !

Edited by GlenPettit

GlenPettit

Better yet, look into an alternative to offer him, I'm sure that "sign-post" is dangerous (employees, city & insurance don't like it).

There are lots of commercial nice-looking portable alternatives that are safe and can make everyone happy and will look much better.

Maybe just finding the alternative, (then getting it) and offering a trade will suffice,  Good Luck,  and hope you can get it.

Sharp eye !

Edited by GlenPettit
  • Like 2

Eriks Red horse herd

Follow up to this topic. Did you snag this rare deluxe model walk away. Looks like all you need is an engine and hood. Wow what a rare piece?

formariz

Incredibly I have not been able to get in touch with actual owner yet, also haven't had much time lately to pursue it. I do drive through there about twice in a week and its still there. Eventually I think it will join the herd.

jeff lary

Maybe fab up a new " rolling sign stand" for him and bring it with you?