Sign in to follow this  
TIMOTHY McCLELLAN

1980 W.H. 310-8/TAIL LIGHTS/REFLECTORS

TIMOTHY McCLELLAN

JUST HAD MY 310-8 PAINTED  THE REAR REFLECTORS WERE CRACKED AND BROKEN.WHERE WOULD I FIND THEM ?

WVHillbilly520H

Tractor Supply ,Advance Auto Parts, Wal-Mart ect all sell the complete actual working tail lights and/or just the reflectors, if you go the working tail lights you will have to tap into your head light wiring to make them work, pics of the shelf tag from TSC and the new lights I bought from Advance Auto,found them cheaper at WM later , Jeff.

IMAG2047.jpg

IMAG2077.jpg

TIMOTHY McCLELLAN

HEY Jeff thank you I got at TSC PERFECT

V-Four

Hi,

Can I ask if the ones you got at TS are the exact size as the originals?

I got a 312-8 that's missing 1 tail light, but I guess I will replace them both, as the old one that is there is, well, old looking.

Thanks.

WVHillbilly520H
11 hours ago, V-Four said:

Hi,

Can I ask if the ones you got at TS are the exact size as the originals?

I got a 312-8 that's missing 1 tail light, but I guess I will replace them both, as the old one that is there is, well, old looking.

Thanks.

Yes ,the ones from TSC, Advance Auto, and Wal-Mart are the exact same size, Wal-Mart was the cheapest at $2.99 ea and a white base as well as the TSC pieces, the Advance 1s are black based and $3.99 ea, also they have just the reflectors too if that's what you got and just want to replace the lenses, pretty sure most auto parts stores should have them in the lighting or trailering sections, I took my old one off and with me to match it up, Jeff.

• Like 1