sdhdcouple

i hate moving

WHX??
33 minutes ago, squonk said:

But the wife doesn't want to

Two barns????....tell her she doesn't have to move she can stay there....just make sure my RJ goes with you!!!:ychain:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I would love to move to western Pa or western Md. Richmond is growing to fast and I getting  too old to put up with a bunch of C - - -. Wife and I have been talking about for the last couple years but she keeps getting sick and  needing operation. I think the need for good Doctors and hospital are close are  our main concern. If I could find an affordable place with good medical care I would move tomorrow. 

• Like 1

JPWH

I hope to never move again. I think I am fortunate to live where I do. Town is about 5 miles away. There are three big cities close. About 45 min East to Macon, 45 Min West to Columbus and 90 minutes North to Atlanta. I have 2.5 acres and good neighbors that mind their own business but we are all available if needed.

• Like 1

RedRanger
18 hours ago, sdhdcouple said:

lol I am moving to the good neighborhood of Indiana, Waterloo.

lol, don't hurt yourself laughing.

I had to look it up!  :lol:  Never heard of it.  That's probably a good thing.

You'll need to go to the next Auburn show.  Something everyone should see at least once.

You'll also be about an hour away from Mentone for the spring swap and Scott's party in Leesburg in the fall.

Head down to Portland for one of their swaps this summer too!  Lot's of Wheel Horse to buy!

squonk

Ok, Now I'm jealous! I live in Waterloo N.Y. about 12 hrs. away! :(

stevasaurus

Geez Squonk...that is just a riot.  I'll bet you could find a very nice house out here by me, next to O'Hare Field cheap.  I've seen some where you could shake hands with the pilot every 3 minutes.  We want pictures.  :)

wayne03.jpg

• Like 3

squonk

My wife would love that. When we go to Buffalo, she opens the sunroof in the car so she can hear the planes taking off and landing as we drive past the airport. :)

That looks like my 3rd car! :rolleyes:

Edited by squonk

Mr. 856

I feel your pain. We are moving into our 2nd house in approx 6 months or so. Funny thing is our first move was literally across the street. This move is an 1/8 mile away.......gotta love living on the compound. Out grew our current place with two little ones. Time for a but more space. Better place to raise the boys. Good luck on your move. I'm dreading all the packing and moving of stuff I have acquired over the years.

• Like 1

ericj

i would like to buy another place in about 2 years if all goes according to plan, hahahaha, but i'm not looking forward to actual moving all of my stuff and the wife and kids. so good luck with the move

eric j

• Like 1

sdhdcouple

lol got here Sunday night and can honestly say......

I STILL hate moving

• Like 1

Buzz

We moved into our house Dec. 31, 1969 and have accumulated a lot of stuff. I mean a LOT of stuff. My son says we should downsize but I think it will be easier to die here than to move.

• Like 2

608KEB

My home away from home. Very simple. I stay here for work.

IMG_20150823_175640_836.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

Moving is a love/hate I spose.  We're outgrowing our current house and 1.5 acres and have an opportunity to purchase the inlaws place with 10+ acres and two enormous heated polebarns, swimming pool, closer to the town we enjoy being near.  We've been here 8 years now and I imagine it'll take a semi or two to get all MY junk (loose term) let alone the family's stuff moved there.  our house isn't finished for market yet (windows, siding, bathroom, sell prep) and the girls are spending their afternoons after school hauling old toys to the road to give away free.

• Like 1

sdhdcouple

I STILL hate moving.  anyone want to go to South Dakota and get my stuff for me?

• Like 1

WHX??

Only if it involves a Sturgis run:)

sdhdcouple

you can run out to Sturgis, just bring back a load for me