ricksrj58

D 200 rear wheel size

ricksrj58

i have seen some pics of some D 160/180/200 tractors with larger rims and tires on the rear. what size are they and what did the rims come off ?

pacer

The D's came with 12" and 15", I dont know how it was determined which was which. I have 4 D's and 2 have 12's and 2 have 15's:unsure:

ricksrj58

anyone know what automotive rims would match the bolt pattern?

ericj

they are a 6 lug wheel. i have heard that farm implement wheels will work, not sure about auto or truck.

eric j 

otrelwood

they are the same as chevy 6 lug wheels  the 18 auto is the only one that came from the factory with 15" tires the rest had 12" rims

pacer
1 hour ago, otrelwood said:

the 18 auto is the only one that came from the factory with 15" tires the rest had 12" rims

I respectively disagree with that - I have a D-160 and a D-180 with 15" WH tires/rims along with an 18 Auto that does indeed also have 15's

• Like 1

tractorhogg
1 hour ago, pacer said:

I respectively disagree with that - I have a D-160 and a D-180 with 15" WH tires/rims along with an 18 Auto that does indeed also have 15's

Yeah my kohler single D-160 has 15 inch, I think it was a dealer option to switch like a larger deck, all the manuals seem to show both options.

• Like 1

ricksrj58

as much as i dislike chevy at least they have rims that will fit my horse,thanks guys

• Like 1

tractorhogg
35 minutes ago, ricksrj58 said:

as much as i dislike chevy at least they have rims that will fit my horse,thanks guys

M.E. Miller sells the wheels new, not cheap, but the price of 6 hole 15" chevy wheels have gone through the roof. Last I looked Miller's new wheels were comparable to the prices the salvages wanted for those rims