Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Garage and Shed storage

Brrly1

Hello Well this is what the garage looked like last spring. I will be taking some more pictures real soon maybe this weekend. A few of the tractors have moved on to bigger and newer grounds but if I have my way I will have more soon. There is always that one more tractor that you just have to have. More pics coming soon.

See ya Burly

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

Rollerman

Cool pics John, those tires in the 1st pic look familiar? :D

Those D's sure look nice....do yeah miss them?

I think it's in the Wheel Horse Rule book...can only keep as many tractors as you can fit on your own property.

I'll be happy to take some of them off your hand John & keep them here? :P

combatmp29r

Hey hey none of that own property stuff now. Last I heard off site storage was ok. :P

%^&*^$ now I gotta build another shed :D

T-Mo

Nice pics, John. I'm amazed at your guys dedication to Wheel Horses and the amount you process. I'm with Joel, I need a bigger storage shed (pole barn).

refracman

Here's some pics from this summer, theres a little more stuffed in there since fall, but still pertty much the same.

the first one is the garage up front and then the shop, when i was doin up the 195

100_0433.jpg

100_0523.jpg

Rollerman

Hey Steve if you can or want how about starting a thread on your homebuilt sand blast cabinet? :P

That GT14 in the back ground...is that your FEL you built or the KW?

Looks good & hope to make it out for a visit with Carl, John & yourself soon.

Terry your impressed buy are dedication... :D

Hmm seems like there a picture on the site somewhere of your 2 JD's on a green trailer...now thats dedicated... :(

Speaking for my self...I don't know if it's dedication or insanity. :(

kj4kicks

Through the pics of my projects, you've seen the inside of my garage. Here's a rough drawing of what's coming in the spring:

Attached Image

post-12-1200761216.jpg

nylyon

Wow, that's going to be some addition, with that you can keep all the tractors!

kj4kicks

Forgot to mention, that with the addition comes a "balance of power". The square footage of the house, and the garage, will be equal ! Biggest upgrade will be the 10' ceiling height.

The existing has a gas FHA furnace (also the same BTU as the house), H&C water, cable tv, phone, and cable modem access. The only thing I'll need to update is the 20 amp electric service. It will go up to 100 amp. Everything else was overkill enough to start with, so it will blend right in.

T-Mo

Steve,

Nice shop and some very nice stuff. :P

Stephen,

My wife thinks it's definitely insane. :(

Eldon,

Balance of power? :D At my house the balance is ME=0%, WIFE=100%. How's that for balance.

refracman

Stephen thats the one I made. Was tryin to find the a pic of its first fab up but no luck :(

The OE loader will hopefully be redone this spring :P along with a 69gt so it'll be a set.

Good idea on the cabinet, even made prints before i built it :( , first time for that. I usually just start cuttin and weldin or nailin. But as i get older i find that makein it right the first time makes my life a little easier :o

Your going to have to set a date on comein over. It'll be good to see ya again and have a good WH bull session :D around the potbelly stove at Carls place.

My wife also thinks we're a little nuts, but like i tell her its cheaper than blondes( at least for me :( )

Rollerman

Eldon thats going to be some addition....if you went with a higher ceiling you could doube stack all those tractors you'll be buying once the bug is past the point of no return. :D

combatmp29r

Terry, you have to remember I have 7 here now 1 on the way from IL, and I'll be picking 2 more up in the next week or two. All that plus regular storage, and yard storage (kids toys, grill etc..) in 3 8x10 sheds ( 2 of which are the little metal lowes jobies) and a 4x10 lean to. I'll try to get some picks of everything in the next day or two. I am doing some early spring cleaning in the shop, so the V18 is in the neighbors shed till I can see the floor in my shop again :P

Oh and no I don't have room for the 3 new ones yet :D

Steve, and Eldon, i hope to again someday have that kind of room.

combatmp29r

Ahhhh I forgot I've got 2 horizontal shafts at Dads. Well I guess 1 since he seems to have claimed the 312-8. :D

muka

I clean up put stuff away and i get morw stmyhorses003.jpguff

muka
wheel%20horse.jpg

modracer

i will see if i can get some pics tomarow but i have my one car garge that i work on my stuff on then i have a 12x25 garage in the back yard that is filled with tractors and my old hit and miss engines and sleds then i have my niebores garage that i have filled with tracors and my dirt bikes