Vinylguy

BIG SHOW CUSTOM BANNERS FOR FORUM SUPPORT MEMBERS

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  :text-+1:  

Logo-05-a.png

• Like 4

Vinylguy
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Just a thought. Would it be possible to put on the banner that the support member was also a member of the WHCC? I'm sure the show organizers would appreciate it. 

I guess it would be OK seeing as these are giveaways and not a revenue item?

Who would I contact for permission? I don't want to guess at this and cause a problem.

Maybe you have a contact who could answer that for us?

Vinylguy
1 hour ago, Aldon said:

If you go this route, I am a member of WHCC also.

56b683d2cf37e_squonkbannerwithwhccmember

• Like 3

953 nut
30 minutes ago, Vinylguy said:

I guess it would be OK seeing as these are giveaways and not a revenue item?

Who would I contact for permission? I don't want to guess at this and cause a problem.

Maybe you have a contact who could answer that for us?

I would think "Wild Bill" would be the one to contact, I don't remember his screen name is. @BPjunk I think.

Edited by 953 nut
  • Like 1

Shynon

Terry I may not be going but could I get one made WHCC member, Plans have changed I will make it to the show this year. :banana-rock::happy-jumpeveryone::auto-layrubber::woohoo:

IMG_5457.JPG

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell

I am a WHCC member Terry,  but I am fine either way. Especially if you all ready have the banners printed.

• Like 6

SylvanLakeWH
15 minutes ago, ekennell said:

I am a WHCC member Terry,  but I am fine either way. Especially if you all ready have the banners printed.

Ditto. Just appreciate immensely your generosity!!! 

• Like 2

rjg854

My plans have been made for the big show and I'm also a member of WHCC. Those banners are truly something special. I'd be honored to have one also.

1205151504-1.jpg

• Like 4

Zeek

Thanks Terry, How about this one for me!

20150207_162826.jpg

• Like 9

Darrenw85

Terry,

Here is a picture for me. I am also a member of the WHCC. Thank you for doing this for this for everyone.

Thanks,

Darren

RJs.JPG

• Like 6

Aldon

Terry,

I am very appreciative of the generosity.

However I also would be open to providing donation to cover your out of pocket costs that you could either keep, gift to WHCC or to operational expenses of Redsquare.

Just an idea. Something that would allow Paypal or Credit Card would make it easy peasy.

Edited by Aldon
  • Like 5

furykid

I hope this works. If not you can crop it, brighten it up or what ever it needs. What a great community, I'm so glad I found this group. Can't wait till the show. Thank you so much. Will look forward to meeting you.

IMG_1502.JPG

• Like 5

Vinylguy
On 2/7/2016 at 8:25 AM, Shynon said:

Terry I may not be going but could I get one made WHCC member, Plans have changed I will make it to the show this year. :banana-rock::happy-jumpeveryone::auto-layrubber::woohoo:

Glad you can make it. Great photo!!

56ba70144b0fa_BIGSHOWBANNERshynon.thumb.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:12 PM, furykid said:

I hope this works. If not you can crop it, brighten it up or what ever it needs. What a great community, I'm so glad I found this group. Can't wait till the show. Thank you so much. Will look forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to meeting you also.

56ba714051bee_BIGSHOWBANNERfurykid.thumb

I called Wild Bill and he was totally OK with putting the WHCC member logo on your banners for those who are WHCC members.:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 3

Vinylguy
On 2/8/2016 at 7:43 AM, Darrenw85 said:

Terry,

Here is a picture for me. I am also a member of the WHCC. Thank you for doing this for this for everyone.

Thanks,

Darren

56ba7793ecbe7_BIGSHOWBANNERDarrenw85.thu

On 2/7/2016 at 0:03 PM, Ranger13148 said:

56ba78af00c62_BIGSHOWBANNERranger13148.t

On 2/8/2016 at 11:49 PM, Zeek said:

Thanks Terry, How about this one for me!

Here you go Zeek. See you there.

56bb3ef7e5db0_BIGSHOWBANNERZEEK.thumb.pn

Edited by Vinylguy
  • Like 4

dclarke

Terry, I'm also a member of WHCC. Thanks.

Edited by dclarke

Vinylguy

I think most of us are Denny. Just going to take me some time to to go back and add the logo to the first 23 banners. 

I will get yours updated soon.

Thanks Denny and it will be a great time in PA this June. Better call and reserve Buddy's room. :ROTF:

• Like 4

Vinylguy
26 minutes ago, dclarke said:

Terry, I'm also a member of WHCC. Thanks.

56ba805952b15_BIGSHOWBANNERdclarke.thumb

• Like 1

Racinbob

Terry, I'll be there but I'm hoping to get a pic of my 400 for the banner but I still have a bit to go. This is such a generous and cool thing to do. One thing though and I hope I'm not being too......too......something here. I am a WHCC member and like the logo on it but....maybe put it after the user name. I'm not a vet but have a great deal of appreciation and respect for those who are. Kinda saving that spot in front of the name for the men and women who played a part in our freedom? 

• Like 3

Vinylguy
15 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

Terry, I'll be there but I'm hoping to get a pic of my 400 for the banner but I still have a bit to go. This is such a generous and cool thing to do. One thing though and I hope I'm not being too......too......something here. I am a WHCC member and like the logo on it but....maybe put it after the user name. I'm not a vet but have a great deal of appreciation and respect for those who are. Kinda saving that spot in front of the name for the men and women who played a part in our freedom? 

Maybe something like this Bob?

Great Idea.

56ba8b9d2d95c_BIGSHOWBANNERDESIGNRacinbo

• Like 7

Wishin4a416
18 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

Glad to hear your going to make it again this year Bob. C U there!!!

• Like 2

Racinbob

Terry, that is awesome! I love what you added. Thank you so much. :):):)

• Like 3

Vinylguy
1 minute ago, Racinbob said:

Terry, that is awesome! I love what you added. Thank you so much. :):):)

Your welcome.  Send me a picture when your ready 

stevebo
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:38 PM, Vinylguy said:

Here is the tally so far. 16 support members going to the Big Show. Shooting for 50 support members this year.

Also if for any reason you can not come please let me know by May31st. I am also working on some items to

raffle off again this year so remember your number. We will have a wooden nickel with your number on it and

when you pick up your banner we will put your nickel in the drawing pot so pick up your banner as early as possible

after you arrive to be included in all the drawings. prizes and drawing times will be posted here when we figure it all out.

If you are planning to go to the big show and are not yet a supporting member of the forum this would be a great time to consider becoming one.

56b17c076a5df_thegreatbannergiveawayfile56b178ee2ba14_drawingchip.png.24fa7b1fa8

Looks like I am the winner ... lol

• Like 2

rjg854

Thank you very much, Terry, I know compared to these other tractors, mine is not that all pretty, but I really enjoy it the way it is for now.

• Like 2